Legs lacking

If you hold the kettles at your side What is the diff from DB’s?

As you get into heavier weights the kettlebell is more compact and less awkward so it’s easier to maintain balance as you fatigue. A 36-44kg kettlebell is far more balanced than a 80 -100lb dumbbell. Which matters when you are standing on one leg and on rep 15. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you get into heavier weights the kettlebell is more compact and less awkward so it’s easier to maintain balance as you fatigue. A 36-44kg kettlebell is far more balanced than a 80 -100lb dumbbell. Which matters when you are standing on one leg and on rep 15. IMO

Have to try that.Balance is a problem sometimes.

You can do these with a pair of 80s ?.One leg up on the bench?

Yes and yes

I usually do this exercise 2nd or3rd.

Three sets, pair of 16kg, then 24kg and then 36kg kettlebells. (My goal is to do the 44kg pair)

My gym has one of those CrossFit multi squats/pull-up stations so I do them in there with a bench behind me for the rear foot. On the last set I do a drop set. When I can’t do more reps I drop the KB on the side with the foot up, with the free had grab the bar for stability and get as many reps as I can.

Great pump exercise

Pretty good strength.I find these hit the vastus medialis quite well but sometimes find myself leaning forward too much.

Actually strained my lateralis pretty good and found it was taking some time to feel normal.Speedskaters love these.

I find the Bulgarian Split Squat easy on my knees and really loosens up my hips.

Not I. I am pretty much limited to presses, leg extensions and calf raises. All with a ridiculous amount of warming up. I do a lot of Iso kicks as well as considerable work on stances for isometric work. Lots of wrestling bridges as well.
I'm pretty sure my first replacement is in the early stages of wearing out.

I need to bring my legs up. Im looking for ideas on stuff to try. Im kinda limited on what I can do with my bad knee. I cant go too heavy. Hack squats and leg extensions seem to affect my knee. Heres all I do now
-Hamstring curl 8,10,12
bodyweight squats 25, 20
Leg press 3x20
I have a bad knee (torn mcl) but I’m not sure how much pain you’re having
I put my feet higher on the leg press, a toes pointed a bit outward, so there is less stress on my knees.