Landlines???

Taureau

Administrator
How many of you guys and gals still have a landline? I have one for my internet but have no phone hooked up to it. I do not even know the phone number and have never made a call using it. I use just my cell because with the cell anyone can reach me at any time. And if not for the need for internet I would ditch the landline and save a few dollars.

Still have a landline but probably have only used it a dozen times this past year.
Probably be gone out of the house within the next two years

My parents live downstairs and mom likes her landline. Upstairs we donā€™t have one.

We got rid of it a few years ago cuz the only people who called were telemarketers šŸ˜”

I got rid of mine years ago...The only calls I got were from telemarketers and they still keep calling on my cell now.

I called to cancel mine and they played with the numbers, added some discounts, etc. and the service ended up costing the same as if I had dropped it so I just kept it for now. I still hate it and will cancel it soon since it seems like the only calls or messages I get on that line are from telemarketers.

cancelled mine when it started acting up and the phone company sent a repair man to check on it and it turned out the neighbors hooked up a line to my phone and could make local calls when i wasn't one the phone. not sure how long they got away with it... but that's anothet issue of being at work all day and trying to earn an honest living