Kratos Pharma

You are wrong again roidfreak Is a different person since you follow so closely how can 2 people be online on a site at the same time ??!!!!! See your information is all wrong . Your grasping at straws trying to make people believe but everyone is watching you attack me and I’ve never bashed or attacked anyone but you are doing it to me , your doing no better than what they did to Taureau. I hope you are having fun shows how much time you have on your hands your making shit up like saying I’m some roidfreak handle again wrong and again muscular labs wrong , your sure running with the cjm mentality. Hats off to you sir . If your this involved with an online life I can only imagine how dramatic your real life is , dial back the tren dude I won’t respond again I’ll just let the members here watch you launch a personal attack on me have a great day.

Reactions: Jr.
You are wrong again roidfreak Is a different person since you follow so closely how can 2 people be online on a site at the same time ??!!!!! See your information is all wrong . Your grasping at straws trying to make people believe but everyone is watching you attack me and I’ve never bashed or attacked anyone but you are doing it to me , your doing no better than what they did to Taureau. I hope you are having fun shows how much time you have on your hands your making shit up like saying I’m some roidfreak handle again wrong and again muscular labs wrong , your sure running with the cjm mentality. Hats off to you sir . If your this involved with an online life I can only imagine how dramatic your real life is , dial back the tren dude I won’t respond again I’ll just let the members here watch you launch a personal attack on me have a great day.

I’m on no Tren. If anyone needs their emotions dialed back I think that would be you sir. I think I hit a chord because you are caught. Just know when you create multiple handles from a static IP moderators see that. Sorry the truth upsets you so much. Also just a quick question. How come you never mentioned in this thread you were taking free gear for reviews until now? Yes I agree let the community see what is written and decide for themselves.

I should just kill myself and when you see those accounts still moving I hope you can sleep at night !

Funny also you bringing up Taureau yet you as novafreak have been getting in on the action ;) and I’m grasping at straws?

Ok you had your fun , if there is any admin that can do this for me can you please delete my account so this guy can move on the the next one. I’ve enjoyed your community thanks for having me.

Next time you make an account just sign up as novafreak aka eastcoastmass then we can all stay transparent here

Even if that was the case , different sites at different times there is no fucking rule you would have the same screen names like wtf it’s a free world that’s just fucked up. Now would an admin please delete me .

Even if that was the case , different sites at different times there is no fucking rule you would have the same screen names like wtf it’s a free world that’s just fucked up. Now would an admin please delete me .
You’re just completely avoiding everything I’ve said that’s ok everyone knows you’re novafreak and you get in on the dracorex bashing. What is the need to sign up with a different handle here? Just asking the question?

I would like to take the time to formally apologize to the entire community for making a mistake and having a lapse in judgement and doing something unethical in the community I see I have made a mistake and you have my word nothing like this will take place again I hope you can forgive and allow me to be and active member of Canadian Brawn , thank you members for reading this.

I would like to take the time to formally apologize to the entire community for making a mistake and having a lapse in judgement and doing something unethical in the community I see I have made a mistake and you have my word nothing like this will take place again I hope you can forgive and allow me to be and active member of Canadian Brawn , thank you members for reading this.
I respect your comments here

I should just kill myself and when you see those accounts still moving I hope you can sleep at night !

If you have kids you need to cut this shit out. Killing yourself gives your kids a 1 in 3 chance of them eventually doing the same. I don’t know you or your situation, but my main goal as a father is to not fuck my kids up. Your attitude and your non stop depressed guilt trip shit you do is eventually going to seep over to them. Lifting weights should not be the top of your priorities right now. Everyone dies on their own eventually, we aren’t on this planet for very long, go talk to your doctor and get your head straightened out.

After all that took place I would like to say a few words non combative , yes I’m depressed I do have guilt for things I also suffer from severe bipolar disorder I am medicated to death this is not an excuse but when I lost my job and my mobility I lost my identity as the person I was I don’t want my children to have to take care of me I’m suppose to take care of them , you have no idea how hard it is not to be the bread winner of the family yes this are a lot of days I feel like my family would be better off without me I feel like a burden , I do come to these forums as an escape to become someone else rather than the person I am I do put lifting weights to the forefront because it mentally and physically exhausts me I admit I don’t have the money to live this lifestyle I just want to be part of something I look at all you men and women with amazing bodies and the insane amounts of cash you spend on this I just want to have a place I can go to escape my real life and fit in with you guys and be able to escape with you for awhile lifting is a medication for me. Keeps me as sane as I can be . I love my wife and I love my kids I just feel as if I don’t have much to offer. I know it sounds like a ramble and a bunch of mumbo jumbo I’m not great with words and putting what I’m trying to say into words I hope you all can decipher through it.

That’s all fine and dandy and I sincerely wish you the best in getting your life together and thank you for coming clean, but when you play with fire you can get burned. You walked into an unknown territory and got caught because you’re out of your league there. It is what is and now we can move on. At least you were man enough to admit your faults here.

@afflicted i don’t hold ill feelings towards you I made a mistake I got over zealous with something I was offered you are right I was in deep over my head I hope we can move on and put our differences aside and work on a civil relationship from here on out. Thanks

@afflicted i don’t hold ill feelings towards you I made a mistake I got over zealous with something I was offered you are right I was in deep over my head I hope we can move on and put our differences aside and work on a civil relationship from here on out. Thanks
Never had a problem with you just the bullshit you were doing. Glad you learned a lesson. Hope you get your own shit straightened out. My advice, focus on fixing your own personal issues and don’t get tied up in politics to much and life will treat you fine

If you have kids you need to cut this shit out. Killing yourself gives your kids a 1 in 3 chance of them eventually doing the same. I don’t know you or your situation, but my main goal as a father is to not fuck my kids up. Your attitude and your non stop depressed guilt trip shit you do is eventually going to seep over to them. Lifting weights should not be the top of your priorities right now. Everyone dies on their own eventually, we aren’t on this planet for very long, go talk to your doctor and get your head straightened out.
After all that took place I would like to say a few words non combative , yes I’m depressed I do have guilt for things I also suffer from severe bipolar disorder I am medicated to death this is not an excuse but when I lost my job and my mobility I lost my identity as the person I was I don’t want my children to have to take care of me I’m suppose to take care of them , you have no idea how hard it is not to be the bread winner of the family yes this are a lot of days I feel like my family would be better off without me I feel like a burden , I do come to these forums as an escape to become someone else rather than the person I am I do put lifting weights to the forefront because it mentally and physically exhausts me I admit I don’t have the money to live this lifestyle I just want to be part of something I look at all you men and women with amazing bodies and the insane amounts of cash you spend on this I just want to have a place I can go to escape my real life and fit in with you guys and be able to escape with you for awhile lifting is a medication for me. Keeps me as sane as I can be . I love my wife and I love my kids I just feel as if I don’t have much to offer. I know it sounds like a ramble and a bunch of mumbo jumbo I’m not great with words and putting what I’m trying to say into words I hope you all can decipher through it.

Hey bro dont let these guys get too you, all they care bout is there reflection and next injection! Mental illness is a serious thing. When I came back home I was a mess, PTSD, double depression, double anxiety. I ignored it and use to drink with loaded guys, until I met my wife and had a daughter then I forced myself to get help and better!!!

Also look into more hgh (mk) and rad 140, the effect of steroids can effect your mental state after so long, specially if you already have a disorder.

PM me if you ever want to talk! No judgement on my end, passion of mine to stick up and help people with mental illness because I get judged everyday not knowing I served the country they stand in!!!

Get help brother dont give up on it, it's a life battle but do it for your family!!!

Hey bro dont let these guys get too you, all they care bout is there reflection and next injection! Mental illness is a serious thing. When I came back home I was a mess, PTSD, double depression, double anxiety. I ignored it and use to drink with loaded guys, until I met my wife and had a daughter then I forced myself to get help and better!!!

Also look into more hgh (mk) and rad 140, the effect of steroids can effect your mental state after so long, specially if you already have a disorder.

PM me if you ever want to talk! No judgement on my end, passion of mine to stick up and help people with mental illness because I get judged everyday not knowing I served the country they stand in!!!

Get help brother dont give up on it, it's a life battle but do it for your family!!!
Awfully presumptuous. And just as judgemental as you claim not to be. You don't know anyone's story.

I would argue that every family is inflicted with a history of mental illness. No one is immune. How people handle it is as individual as their circumstances.

You could've offered a friendly ear without "judgment."