Kratos Pharma

folks this is just another body tech spin off just like vortex. lol
I totally agree with you brother. Bt seems
To be behind Kratos and vortex. But the guy behind that has a long history of selling under dosed gear under multiple lab names.

Ok don’t tear me apart for this , what if by chance you are wrong about this , I’m not defending here , but if you are wrong you just destroyed a new lab before they got a start , shouldn’t you gather 100 percent positive evidence and know it’s a sure thing before going public ? These patrons wouldn’t want that done to there here , it’s mob mentality, hey if your right by all means post 1000 pages . That’s like going to court and saying he did it ! Judge asks where is your evidence and you say I just know he did it .

Ok don’t tear me apart for this , what if by chance you are wrong about this , I’m not defending here , but if you are wrong you just destroyed a new lab before they got a start , shouldn’t you gather 100 percent positive evidence and know it’s a sure thing before going public ? These patrons wouldn’t want that done to there here , it’s mob mentality, hey if your right by all means post 1000 pages . That’s like going to court and saying he did it ! Judge asks where is your evidence and you say I just know he did it .
I know a lot of the background with those labs. I have dealt a lot with them. I would never post with out having more then just a hunch.

It’s not something I would post on the open board. Bull would have to okay it. But you can pm me.

Ok so I’m going to wrap up this review and it won’t be revisited, all the products did as they should , on par with the other labs I used , thank you members that followed for all your input both negative and positive was very much appreciated.

From what I remember reading BT had an issue with their orals being under-dosed. I haven't read complaints about their orals. Apparently where were fine for a long time than sometime in the past year or two they started to have issues.

I used some of their gear last year, although I was running other labs along side them. Collectively (with the other labs) I didn't notice any problems.

Their DNP was definitely good.

100% body tech I know this for a fact, itch all you fucking want, reality sucks sometimes, n I noticed some familiar names here that where big BT lovers

Last edited:
You know what guys yes i sure did I got free gear from kratos and it was stated openly on another board it was givin to me to review and write reviews on it and yes every few months I was to be sent gear no big surprise as even Taureau already knows I told him . Might not be the proper thing to do but I did it but nobody knows what was behind this but me and the people involved . Now on to muscular labs I have no idea who they are and I’m being accused of this . I was was told by a wise man to tell the truth even if it hurts me so that’s why I’m telling you .now afflicted has been following me board to board harassing me like a school yard bully when I have never bothered the man or even spoke to him as you all can see my posts here .i took free stuff because I’m unemployed due to circumstances it’s only my wife working a low end job trying to raise kids I’m a stay at home dad right now I have to go to the gym using canes I’m almost wheel chair bound this is what keeps me sane trying to work out and be part of something . This is what keeps me from killing myself . So you guys can look down on me if you want but I came to this board to be part of this lifestyle not to out mine . Thanks to afflicted I might just put the gun in my mouth.

You know what guys yes i sure did I got free gear from kratos and it was stated openly on another board it was givin to me to review and write reviews on it and yes every few months I was to be sent gear no big surprise as even Taureau already knows I told him . Might not be the proper thing to do but I did it but nobody knows what was behind this but me and the people involved . Now on to muscular labs I have no idea who they are and I’m being accused of this . I was was told by a wise man to tell the truth even if it hurts me so that’s why I’m telling you .now afflicted has been following me board to board harassing me like a school yard bully when I have never bothered the man or even spoke to him as you all can see my posts here .i took free stuff because I’m unemployed due to circumstances it’s only my wife working a low end job trying to raise kids I’m a stay at home dad right now I have to go to the gym using canes I’m almost wheel chair bound this is what keeps me sane trying to work out and be part of something . This is what keeps me from killing myself . So you guys can look down on me if you want but I came to this board to be part of this lifestyle not to out mine . Thanks to afflicted I might just put the gun in my mouth.

c4f386080be6cf12fac65eb717cdd317--remember-this-something-to-remember.jpg

Just ignore it all mate, its all silly online drama. It does nothing for your soul. Do not even respond, or let people get to you. Focus on yourself.

A word of advice if you’re making duplicate accounts, change your IP otherwise people that moderate a board know that you are making double accounts ;). And the last statement you made completely solidified the fact that you are roidfreak at cjm. Also taking free gear to do reviews makes you a school because you are trying to sway innocent people to buy a brand based on your biased opinion. For anyone reading this bullshit he posted, the guy is full of shit. It’s wrong to make four accounts on different boards, take gear for free, and now working with a lab that is ripping people off and sells on Facebook.

Last edited:
Also since you’re so inclined to tell the truth eastcoastmass, why are you telling people that eastcoastmuscle is your cousin but above you said I am following you from board to board? Isn’t your handle eastcoastmuscle, vsa and roidfreak there according to your logins? All the lies man, for what a couple vials?