Kratos Pharma

EastCoastMass

So I had the opportunity to try kratos Pharma Madol pre-workout today at 20mg I must say it worked as it should hit fairly hard but this is only day one I will keep you posted day to day. I will also keep you posted as I start the run of their oils. The communication was good replies came fast and the shipping was sooner than expected.

Ok just to add the tablets are well pressed very solid and don’t crumble they aren’t dusty again today they did everything expected.

Ok fellas so I increased the dose of Madol today pure insanity too much have to taper back down so now after a few days I can say this is legit and spot on, no need to review anymore for Kratos Madol I can add it’s good stuff. Next part of this review will be when I start their oils ,I will make sure to keep you all posted.

Kratos sustanon 250 is clear as water MCT oil carrier pain free and flows well through a 25g pin I’ll keep you posted at to the effects as my strength starts to climb , I will add a photo to this review later.

Ok so it’s next day there is no pain or redness or irritation of any kind at the injection site . I have to add it was 1ml delt .

So the short esters are nice in this blend you can feel it with libido the wind blows on my crotch it’s up at attention, I feel good , still too soon to get all the benefits from the long esters but all in all I like this product , anyone thinking about these guys you should pull the trigger I was pleasantly surprised. Reps are fast and efficient.

Took another pin of kratos sustanon 250 again pain free I have to add I’m really digging this carrier oil it’s so smooth strength is slowly creeping up paired with the kratos Madol , I must add each time I speak with the rep he takes his time helping me out and the passion he has for this is great. Next up will be the test prop when I add that.

Lab sounds good but wonder if anyone else has tried it ?

I never heard of it is it mostly around the east coast ?

So the short esters are nice in this blend you can feel it with libido the wind blows on my crotch it’s up at attention, I feel good , still too soon to get all the benefits from the long esters but all in all I like this product , anyone thinking about these guys you should pull the trigger I was pleasantly surprised. Reps are fast and efficient.

So just so I’m clear......

You took a 1ml delt shot and 4 days later the wind was giving you a boner and you believe this to be from the short ester components in the sustanon?

You truly believe this?

Yeah my fault , I would have called you out on that too, thank you for reading my content ,and not bashing my choice of lab I appreciate it.

@biguglynewf im actually here due to the amount of experience and knowledge guys like you have as well as the rest of the vets on here , I need to learn about something else and I don’t know the proper section to ask for the information.