Knee tendinitis

PowerliftAddict17

Trusted Member
Probably pretty common , I’m 9 weeks out from a powerlifting meet my knee is flaring up abit anyone have any suggestions or info anything please and thank you!!!

I assume you aren't tested at this meet and if you aren't - low dose nandrolone/NPP, low dose script HGH, BPC157 - 500-1000 mcg's into the area every day, TB500 - 10 mg per week minimum and lower it as you get better. Some people do 3 shots per week - I prefer 1 shot per day of TB500.

Of course if your tested you can't take some of those and you are probably aware collagen, glucosamine, chondtroiten, and MSM all may help but they usually take weeks to months to work.

Good luck

Don’t do any activity that aggravates the injury. Use ice as necessary to decrease the pain wear a brace if needed. Also doing low impact cardio like swimming, kettlebells can strengthening your quadriceps, specifically the vastus medialis muscle, located just above the knee can help as well.

Last edited:
Voodoo floss and Voltaren has always worked for me. Also warming up with leg extensions before any pressing movements.

Probably pretty common , I’m 9 weeks out from a powerlifting meet my knee is flaring up abit anyone have any suggestions or info anything please and thank you!!!
there is a health forum area that this would be better to post. sorry im anal.
do you have any idea what is causing this? can you nail down what is exactly flaring up? maybe see a physio to figure it out. im sure you can get it sorted out before your competition.
fyi, i believe they dont use tendonitis anymore. they call it tendonopothy because tendons and tendon sheaths dont become inflamed. its actual tendon breakdown. correct me if i got it wrong.
+1 for voodoo floss.
kelly starrett is my guru for such injuries. he has lots of YT video.

Last edited: