Knee Pain

mikerock

Trusted Member
Hey guys,
I've been having some serious stiff knee pain for quite some time now 2 -3 years now ,but recently been getting worse!Anyone know of anything to calm the pain or heal it in that matter !I don't feel like running to the Doc !
Thanks

Hey guys my chic doesn't seem happy lately, any idea what's wrong?

My dinner tastes funny, anyone know why?

Also can someone please let me know what I should wear on Thursday?

Sometimes the details are important......

If we know how old you are and if this could be arthritis, etc. We could help.
1. See a doctor
2. Most likely see a physiotherapist with experience with knees. Your doc will advise what to do.
3. NSAIDS can help but I find they do next to nothing as mine isn’t arthritis. I like Advil but there are NSAID’s that you apply directly to the knee. My father has success with the latter but he has arthritis.
4. Glucosamine, MSM, Chon, etc.
5. There are peptides that are supposed to help heal but I would always go 1-4 before considering number 5.

Good luck

Got some Aleve today !I'm good to go .
Thanks !
That will just mask the issue and not fix it. Ultimately you should be seeking WHY you have knee pain, not how to live with it. Unless of course you're cool with having a knee replacement at a young age.

Got some Aleve today !I'm good to go .
Thanks !

Watch your dose and don't use them long term. They are bad for the kidneys and your heart.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/heart-safer-nsaid-alternatives
That will just mask the issue and not fix it. Ultimately you should be seeking WHY you have knee pain, not how to live with it. Unless of course you're cool with having a knee replacement at a young age.

I could not have said it better.