KELP?🔥THYROID SUPPLEMENT? 🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️

Harley00

The Rebel
So i was at gnc today talkin to my little hottie (shes about 70 years old) but shes a sweet heart and was talkin to her about me thinkin about takin t3 for my thyroid but i was worried about out fakin my thyroid up so she said she has been takin kelp for years and told me that when she stops takin it her thyroid tests fail. So i said what the heck ill buy it.
So kelp is a seaweed supplement and its suppose to raise your t3 t4 for thyriod support / promote weight loss / boost metabolism etc. Whats everyone's thoughts on this. Should a guy just take 25mcg t3 every other day or try this supplement out.
Also aids in water retention
Also aids in lower blood pressure.
Aids in lower cholesterol
BONUS INFO
(Also this sweet heart of mine mentioned that a cap full of lemon juice in the morning and at night will flush out your kidneys!!!! And that i definitely should be doing that!!!!!! also helps with water retention I have a way with the ole gals i know 😍😍 https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/ways-to-eat-kelp-or-seaweed

Last edited:
Kelp is essentially iodine. Whats the dose of it? I had a multivitamin with kelp and i swear it gave me acne. Tried it a few times and everytime i broke out.. weird.. but i have to avoid it

Multivitamin have various items how did you determine it was the kelp ?
Yeah I know, Alot of trial and error. Thats the only possible explanation I have found. My new multivitamin has iodine feom a synthetic source and it never bothered me.. weird for sure

I use kelp daily during different phases of what I am doing for cycle diet etc.
I take it for the iodine aspect. It is something many of us are missing in our diets these days.
Still it appears in studies iodine may assist an underactive thyroid. But if it is functioning proper, you won't get much benefit for weight loss and metabolism etc.
BUT, iodine helps the thyroid work efficiently and keeps things healthy and iodine is lacking in about 12-15% of people these days.
Just my 2 cc's, it is not even close to T3 or T4 supplementation, different beast altogether.
Be careful with T3 if you are healthy currently.

I use kelp daily during different phases of what I am doing for cycle diet etc.
I take it for the iodine aspect. It is something many of us are missing in our diets these days.
Still it appears in studies iodine may assist an underactive thyroid. But if it is functioning proper, you won't get much benefit for weight loss and metabolism etc.
BUT, iodine helps the thyroid work efficiently and keeps things healthy and iodine is lacking in about 12-15% of people these days.
Just my 2 cc's, it is not even close to T3 or T4 supplementation, different beast altogether.
Be careful with T3 if you are healthy currently.
Thanx for the info yeh im leanimg towards stayin away at moment of the t3 but definitely going to take this kelp i has no clue about this supplement till yesterday.

Thyroid support by now foods has guggelsterones or however you spell it. It’s supossed to help thyroid function
Has a bunch of other things like iodine and other minerals your thyroid needs to function

Thyroid support by now foods has guggelsterones or however you spell it. It’s supossed to help thyroid function
Has a bunch of other things like iodine and other minerals your thyroid needs to function
I could be crazy but this kelp is makin me hot and im sweating my balls off, dunno if thats good but i feel like im burning fat lolol could be the proviron lol i dunno

So i was at gnc today talkin to my little hottie (shes about 70 years old) but shes a sweet heart and was talkin to her about me thinkin about takin t3 for my thyroid but i was worried about out fakin my thyroid up so she said she has been takin kelp for years and told me that when she stops takin it her thyroid tests fail. So i said what the heck ill buy it.
So kelp is a seaweed supplement and its suppose to raise your t3 t4 for thyriod support / promote weight loss / boost metabolism etc. Whats everyone's thoughts on this. Should a guy just take 25mcg t3 every other day or try this supplement out.
Also aids in water retention
Also aids in lower blood pressure.
Aids in lower cholesterol
BONUS INFO
(Also this sweet heart of mine mentioned that a cap full of lemon juice in the morning and at night will flush out your kidneys!!!! And that i definitely should be doing that!!!!!! also helps with water retention I have a way with the ole gals i know 😍😍 https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/ways-to-eat-kelp-or-seaweed

My (late) dog had hypothyroidism so we started supplementing his food with powdered kelp. His tests came in low-normal range afterwards. Really hard to say if it was from the kelp though since the levels can fluctuate throughout the day etc. We did ultimately have to put him on thyro-tab (T4 supplement for dogs) to get him right into the normal range.

So...I guess I'd say "it helps a bit", just from my own observations

My (late) dog had hypothyroidism so we started supplementing his food with powdered kelp. His tests came in low-normal range afterwards. Really hard to say if it was from the kelp though since the levels can fluctuate throughout the day etc. We did ultimately have to put him on thyro-tab (T4 supplement for dogs) to get him right into the normal range.

So...I guess I'd say "it helps a bit", just from my own observations
Yeh this old betty says it keeps her in her range too im gonna give it a try,this is day 2 of using it and iv never sweat so much , now i cant say for sure if its the kelp but raising your thyroid has an effect on body temperature i thought so its possible im def hotter.like i can feel the heat on my legs too its like im an oven but blood pressure is 113/59 30 min after a sweat fest workout.