Just hit 240.

Damn nice job!! Not only look really good you kinda Ozze power. Are you quite strong as well?
I wish, I've never been very strong for my size, like for instance, I just did chest the other day and did 3 plates for 10 reps. I know much smaller guys that can do that easily. I think it's just a genetic thing because I train as hard as anyone.

Well done @rrrrolla ! How tall are you?
I'm about 5'7" give or take half an inch. I'd like to try for 250 but fuck me I feel like a zombie at this weight, not sure my coworkers would appreciate me getting and lazier... we have very expensive flight suits for the helicopter which I was fitted for back when I was around 200 pounds... so no more flying for this fella! Also finding I have to wear stretchy jeans now. Getting bigger is getting expensive.

Pretty damn impressive. I know when I hit 236 I was lethargic as hell and I was about as agile as and Elephant....lol...it made the work I was doing at the time very difficult. It was def an eye opener for me.

I think thats the worst part about it is the feeling of not even wanting to get out of bed. I have some buds that get up around 300 (although they are a bit taller), and I have no clue how they function in life. I lost a bunch of weight this past summer doing renos on my house and it felt fuking great. I was almost able to keep up with the carpenters by the end of it. Now... Pfftt... Not a chance!

I'm 5'10" so a little taller and It was a relief for me when i slimmed down to around 210-215. Felt much much better and my agility was way better. I didnt get winded walking up stairs anymore....lol It really made me think about my goals and what I want out of this. At one point I wanted to be huge but not any more.