Just For Fun,Trump or Trudeau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I derailed the thread — sorry gents. I will behave now.

wasnt it you saying yesterday keep on topic? Haha
Well where to go there. Factcheck.org. EVERY. SINGLE. POINT. POSTED. FROM. TRUMPS. TWITTER. ACCOUNT. Spend some time and go verify some of the lies or maybe you're not into someone who has had days where he's posted over 10 lies or mistruths on his twitter account. IN A SINGLE DAY!

And the FILTH from a man that's supposed to be above calling people names and acting like a fucking hoodlum.

Rudy going to Ukraine? HE DOESN'T BELONG IN THE DAMN GOVERNMENT? HE BELONGS TO TRUMP. HE'S INVESTIGATING ****PERSONAL**** BUSINESS FOR TRUMP. He has no RIGHT to be there. The STATE DEPARTMENT is tasked with that because it can't be cooerced or just plain told to do whatever. Man if you can't see why someone sending his personal lawyer to a foreign country to conduct "US GOVERNMENT" business as being fucked up then what the fuck IS fucked up for you?

He is Co-conspirator #1 in the Michael cohen case. Tried and found guilty. Called Co-conspirator because they don't know what to do with a sitting president. AGAIN check the TRUTH not what trump tells you.

I WAS WATCHING Obama get SMASHED by the economy. The ONLY car company that didn't go bankrupt and need immediate MANY billions in bailout money was Ford. Everyone else...bankrupt. Housing market? Bankrupt. Leiman brothers and all the other hedge funds? Bankrupt. Paying of mortgages? Buddy? Where are people supposed to live? Do you see the common denominator here? Obama spent half his presidency bailing the united states out and AGAIN you don't just walk into the white house and the economy and jobless rate just start fixing. It takes YEARS for those things to turn around and as they were not only turned around but exploding in growth BEFORE TRUMP got there, then who really got their economy going?

To keep it simple, i dont care about Trumps lies. I will never have to vote for him. Not my country.
and his mouth is nowhere near as filthy as mine or pretty much anyone else i know, so it doesnt offend me.

wasnt it you saying yesterday keep on topic? Haha

To keep it simple, i dont care about Trumps lies. I will never have to vote for him. Not my country.
and his mouth is nowhere near as filthy as mine or pretty much anyone else i know, so it doesnt offend me.

Yeah I'm backing out boys. I am admittedly Liberal. I however have entirely too many memories and access on the internet to rewinds of things said and done and there is never going to be a Trumper who is going to admit to there ever being anything wrong. By definition being a Trumper means that everything not Trump is fake news.

Anyways, bowing out, bowing out. May the force be with you!

The free trade negotiations-gender equality,failure to address steel dumping
The pointless comments from Trudeau both before and after the American elections directed at Trump
The foreign investor jitters caused by the pipeline debacles,climate fear mongering
And now some radical hereditary chiefs are shutting down railways.Nothing will happen in a future Trudeau led gov except gov checks.

Yeah I'm backing out boys. I am admittedly Liberal. I however have entirely too many memories and access on the internet to rewinds of things said and done and there is never going to be a Trumper who is going to admit to there ever being anything wrong. By definition being a Trumper means that everything not Trump is fake news.

Anyways, bowing out, bowing out. May the force be with you!

see that is the problem. Picking sides.
i am not left or right. I am in the middle calling the bullshit on both sides. At the end of the day it is them vs the public. Left or right they dont give a fuck about us. Just power and money.

i am not left or right. I am in the middle calling the bullshit on both sides. At the end of the day it is them vs the public. Left or right they dont give a fuck about us. Just power and money.
I'm with you. I don't hate liberals, or the ideologies, I hate Trudeau. I just think hes full of shit.
I've voted both ways over the years, but Trudeau has his own little agenda

This is me too, I have voted federally for both the libs and cons over the years...ultimately, reguarldless of party, politicians are largely all the same. Self serving lying pieces of shit.

I voted way back against Joe Clark because he is from High River and had never ridden a horse.How weird can you get?

This thread got me all worked up. Had to watch all three Rampage movies back to back. LoL

Couldn't agree more. The left/right political dichotomy just keeps us engaged, like watching team sports. It's wealthy capitalists who wield the real power.

Can anybody explain to me how the liberals plan to balance the budget on their present course?Or how they plan to reduce emissions and keep automobiles and the economy Intact?
Maple syrup and axe hewn lumber?Beaver pelts?

Can anybody explain to me how the liberals plan to balance the budget on their present course?Or how they plan to reduce emissions and keep automobiles and the economy Intact?
Maple syrup and axe hewn lumber?Beaver pelts?
Can’t use maple syrup, that area is so overregulated that a black market of maple syrup is growing in leaps and bounds every year, lol.

Can’t use maple syrup, that area is so overregulated that a black market of maple syrup is growing in leaps and bounds every year, lol.

I remember a few years ago millions of dollars worth of maple syrup went missing in Quebec. They eventually found it stashed in a warehouse, headed for the black market. Shit's liquid gold lol.

I remember a few years ago millions of dollars worth of maple syrup went missing in Quebec. They eventually found it stashed in a warehouse, headed for the black market. Shit's liquid gold lol.
It’s because it’s regulated federally, and they control it pretty tight.
I had a customer a few years ago explain it to me.

How about the beaver pelts?Ooops forgot,no animal skins,guess the same for seal skins.Lumber?Hmmm,goes mostly to the U.S.Maybe we do have to get along with the Americans.Somebody please inform the liberal elite.

Breitbart has a story claiming Antifa has boasted on its site North Shore Counter-Info claiming involvement in incidents in Hamilton,Guelp,and Burlington regarding the railway blockages.Anybody know if the BBC has reported this?

CBC.Damned spell checker.Cannot even type canned (damned)without it being changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.