Just coming off from a cruise dose?

Englishmustard

Bollocks!
Trusted Member
After my last cycle I decided to cruise until my next blast. I’ve been on 125ml test-e for 7 weeks. No previous issues with recovery with PCT. now life has changed a bit for me. New girlfriend who lives pretty far away. This means travelling/flying to see her and spending days away from the gym. I also haven’t gotten around to telling her about my steroid usage yet. I’m also trying to find work in a mine with 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
So I’m not sure when I can blast again right now. Was going to be the start of October.

My main question is as the title states. Do I still need to run PCT after tapering down to the cruise dose or is it possible to hop off?
I’m not comfortable flying with PCT drugs in my luggage, even domestic.

I was going to cruise for another week or two but I just noticed the last bit is full of tiny bits of rubber stopper so it’s going in the trash.

I like to do pct and come off.

But you can do long ester tests that is good for at least 2 week.

Or you can come off and don't do any pct, and go see your doctor to get your test level and you might just get lucky for trt

Thanks. I thought I had a couple weeks left to worry about it until I saw my oil full of rubber. No I’m just leaving to meet up with my gf in BC and don’t want to be sneaking pct drugs everyday if I can help it. Didn’t BBers of old just taper down without pct?

Everyone I knew in the gym, always took pct. Back then it was just hcg and nolva if you had gyno only.

The few that didn't do hcg and tapered are now on trt

Everyone wants to be on trt so just taper off if that what you want.

The only problem is if your young many doctors don't want to give trt.

Everyone I knew in the gym, always took pct. Back then it was just hcg and nolva if you had gyno only.

The few that didn't do hcg and tapered are now on trt

Everyone wants to be on trt so just taper off if that what you want.

The only problem is if your young many doctors don't want to give trt.
I’m 38.

If you don’t mind me asking which lab are you having the rubber issues - PM me please if you don’t want to post it.
Thanks

Come off and PCT. PCT lasts maybe 6wks max anyway. Who knows you may be so low you qualify for trt

A guy I work with is oldschool. Ask him about PCT and he will laugh at you. He tapers down a bit to come off and has no problems.

Ill use a bit of Nolva when the time comes, but thats it.

Me too. I wonder if there truly is merit to that statement.

In my opinion, there is only one way to do Pct... and that's aggressively as all hell.

When I started AAS it was "Bro, just use some tribulus... it boosts your test"
Now my test is shot in my thirties.

I tried the taper off method too, now I'm zero energy and tired when im not on cycle...
Aggresive or face TRT.... which is not a bad thing.. unless you want kids like I do.

Torem
Clomid
Aromasin
Kick it all off with HCG