JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

If you have not started the dip then in my humble opinion get healthy first

That way when you take the dip your at your best and focused
Thank you sir. I'll push the run back just a little.. and play with diet for the next week or so

My macros this weekened were:
total cals; 1770
Carbs: 69g
fats: 77g
protein: 196g

I weigted myself and back down to 157ish? Down a few pounds.

I dump blood today so, I'll have some extra carbs. And then tomorrow absolutely none. I'm still going to execute my diet as if I was to run the DNP.. I'll add some carbs back in for the weekend... antibiotics will be done this Wednesday.... Maybe next wednesday I'll prepare for it and add the dnp in the 9th... That's cutting it close to march break which, i'll end up working all that and, don't really want to work on it if I don't have to.... a few days at work, fine but, not a whole week. i dont know how it'll affect my brain (like phent does). I gotta stay sharp.

Gave blood last night... Did horrible carb load. I felt like shit last night but, slept decent.

I do need to get ready and get going for cardio. I'd like to do 45 mins again this morning.

Today is my official NO carbs (Other than fruit) day. Wish me luck!

Workout sucked yesterday

Today's workout was okay

Both days did a hr cardio

And no fruit today, only carbs are from pb, and veggies. It's been rough keeping my head off of at least a apple

OH!!!

Big news... Kinda.. I mean for me it is.

I sent my son's naturalization off like, 6 months ago off... I got a call yesterday from immigration. I wasn't home, they called the landline. Anyway. He called me this morning. I have to resend in our birth certificates. They have to be certified.... I will do that this up coming week. And he should be LEGAL by the end of March. I'm actually relieved that it worked out in my favor...

I congratulated him this morning, "But, I'm still american, right?" He asks... Yes kid... Yes you are.. And now you will have many opportunities.

I was given the go ahead for booking my Carpel tunnel surgery. I begged the doctor to do both hands at once....

Has anyone gotten the surgery done? A coworker just had 1 of her hands done and she's been going through hell. I feel like the first 2 weeks might be hell but, after that.. I'd be okay to start using my hands a little at a time.

Both bug the living hell out of me. Now that I am off nandro, it's so bad again. I'm just waiting on these last few tests. I'll get my ultrasound results March 10. I think I'll add deca in for pain relief. I'll get a call back for cortisone in my wrists... I have to deal with this til October. I can't afford time off again now.

I was given the go ahead for booking my Carpel tunnel surgery. I begged the doctor to do both hands at once....

Has anyone gotten the surgery done? A coworker just had 1 of her hands done and she's been going through hell. I feel like the first 2 weeks might be hell but, after that.. I'd be okay to start using my hands a little at a time.

Both bug the living hell out of me. Now that I am off nandro, it's so bad again. I'm just waiting on these last few tests. I'll get my ultrasound results March 10. I think I'll add deca in for pain relief. I'll get a call back for cortisone in my wrists... I have to deal with this til October. I can't afford time off again now.

Why do them both at once, Honestly i wouldn't. You may think you'll save some time but the problems you'll get aren't that great. Wait till you can take longer time off and hope that the cortisol shot help.
Waiting for them to be done to, going to do one and get the other done 4 weeks later.

You'll be at least 1-2 weeks totaly impaired, you won't be able to do pretty anything with both of your arms.
Even the basic fundamentals things.

Do you use wrist support at night?
What are all you symptoms?
Went to see chiro?
Exercice to help them?

Why do them both at once, Honestly i wouldn't. You may think you'll save some time but the problems you'll get aren't that great. Wait till you can take longer time off and hope that the cortisol shot help.
Waiting for them to be done to, going to do one and get the other done 4 weeks later.

You'll be at least 1-2 weeks totaly impaired, you won't be able to do pretty anything with both of your arms.
Even the basic fundamentals things.

Do you use wrist support at night?
What are all you symptoms?
Went to see chiro?
Exercice to help them?
I just wanted to do them both to get them out of the way. The pain is bad. The numbing is really bad. All day, all night. I had the nerve testing done last week, server in my right hand, and pretty bad in the left. He okay'd the surgery. I had committed to surgery a year ago. It was just going through the entire OHIP process.

I have to wait til October. I could've done one in April. Then that would mean time off. Right now, that isn't ideal. I can financially afford it in October. I'll take, "vacation" and also start my lay off in that time.

I try and do the carpel tunnel exercises.. I have zero flexibility in my wrists.. But I rotate in and out. Do what I can tolerate. Can a chiro help?
Nandro helped a lot.
and I didn't notice a difference with support at night. I'm picking up other supports, i have abnormally small hands.

My hands have to be fully healed for christmas holidays for work.

The basic fundamentals is what's stopping me from doing both at once. Doc already okayed to do both at once.

I just wanted to do them both to get them out of the way. The pain is bad. The numbing is really bad. All day, all night. I had the nerve testing done last week, server in my right hand, and pretty bad in the left. He okay'd the surgery. I had committed to surgery a year ago. It was just going through the entire OHIP process.

I have to wait til October. I could've done one in April. Then that would mean time off. Right now, that isn't ideal. I can financially afford it in October. I'll take, "vacation" and also start my lay off in that time.

I try and do the carpel tunnel exercises.. I have zero flexibility in my wrists.. But I rotate in and out. Do what I can tolerate. Can a chiro help?
Nandro helped a lot.
and I didn't notice a difference with support at night. I'm picking up other supports, i have abnormally small hands.

My hands have to be fully healed for christmas holidays for work.

The basic fundamentals is what's stopping me from doing both at once. Doc already okayed to do both at once.

Chiro can help in some case (Graston technique), i went twice for my wrist and this alleviate maybe 10-15% of the problem but it wasn't enough for me. You could give it a try and see if it help during the waiting.

Hope you findf some relieve with Chiro.
I'm currently trying TB500 and sadly it doesn't seems to do much for CTS.

The only cure seems to be from surgery. Cortisone shot help a little too.

Hope you find somethign that alleviate the problem until surgery. Good Luck

Chiro can help in some case (Graston technique), i went twice for my wrist and this alleviate maybe 10-15% of the problem but it wasn't enough for me. You could give it a try and see if it help during the waiting.

Hope you findf some relieve with Chiro.
I'm currently trying TB500 and sadly it doesn't seems to do much for CTS.

The only cure seems to be from surgery. Cortisone shot help a little too.

Hope you find somethign that alleviate the problem until surgery. Good Luck
I don't have insurance right now so, no chiro at the moment.

keto has been awful all week. i caved. carb loaded today. i'll start 100mg of dnp tomorrow

currently sitting at 160lbs. i'll check in as often as i can. i am off all week from work.. then we, "spring a head" right into march break. bloody hell. i'm almost 31.

I think I'm suppose to do blood work too. I'll have to call tomorrow and see. I can't remember.

Yesterday was my first dose. Started with 100mg

I felt a little bit of heat during my workout. Nothing awful. I'll do another 100 mg and then bump to 150mg Wednesday.

I bumped to 200mg of DNP yesterday. It seemed fine. No heat really. Majority of my carbs are coming from fruit. I am following basskillers guide (can't remember if I mentioned that). I have 70g of rice added back into the diet, that's my first meal.

I've done 3x 1hr cardio sessions this week. They seem to be going well. Workouts have been better now that I have my carbs back. I had a great shoulder workout yesterday.

TODAY - 300 mg of DNP. I just finished 1hr cardio. I also took 32mg of ephedrine. I'll probably end up taking 16mg before I lift. I will be doing some hamstrings and rack pulls. I actually enjoyed my hour today. I don't know why. Maybe just new spinnin records session was good? Who knows.

SLEEP - I figured I wouldn't be getting much sleep. Last night and the night before, quality of sleep have been great. I don't know why. I don't care to know why. I'm just happy I had some decent sleep.

I hope today will go well with the DNP. Maybe I'll feel some heat, maybe not? I think it's best I just stick with 300mg now til the end. I work tomorrow, who knows how hot the kitchen will be. We have a fan on our counter but, might grab a extra one just in case. I don't want to be dying at work.

My Macro Breakdown at the moment:
Total Calories: 1984
C: 203g
F: 54g (this could be higher)
P: 171g

Are you taking before, after and after the water sheds? It’s always great to see the results of a successful DNP run.

Are you taking before, after and after the water sheds? It’s always great to see the results of a successful DNP run.
I didn't take any pictures. I guess I can compare my post bulk picture to after...

I get lazy with pictures.. Still no heat. I don't know what people are talking about? I even ate way more carbs today. Just a upset stomach. I'm cutting the fruit out after today I think that's killing my tummy. Honestly don't eat much fruits or veg. I'm drinking a V8 for the potassium... I do feel bloated. So... we'll see. Got a few more days on it... I'll take a week off or so.. And maybe try it again? Maybe I fucked up somewhere... went too long pre DNP and fucked my t3/4 up with no carbs? Who knows. I should've followed basskiller to a T.

Only time will tell. Patients G. Patients.

I want to order the donnie thompson bowtie... But the sizing is weird. I can't go by weight. How do I know it'll fit properly?

I'm on Day 7 Of DNP. I am going to go another 3 days I think on it. I am bumping my dose to 400mg today.

Yesterday, all I ate was sugar. Fukkin cake, fruit, cereal. Didn't burn up. I felt a little flush at work. I had the fan on but, nothing crazy like some.

I'm up five pounds. 165lbs this morning. That's because of the food yesterday. Otherwise, weight stayed at 160, all week.

I'm going to continue the next 3 days with my normal diet. I don't think I will increase carbs. Maybe the last day I will. I haven't decided. The only crappy part of this is. Yesterday and Saturday felt really lazy at the end of the day. I truly procrastinated so, I really have to work hard on not being lazy these next three days. Make my list of things, and check everything off - That's important to me. And mild headache? I don't know if that's normal or what.