Its merry fuckin Christmas

Taureau

Administrator
The next person that say "happy holidays" to me is running the risk of getting bitch slapped. Same goes for "seasons greeting"

Why can some people not respect my culture and say "merry Christmas".

I respect all cultures. If your holiday is " xxx xx" I will wish you a very happy "xxx xx".

So from grumpy old bull I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

I say Merry Christmas, happy holidays, but I am pretty sure I have never said seasons greetings.

Fuck yeah!! Merry Christmas Bull!!
I totally agree, I say Merry Christmas to everyone I deal with out in the public. I don't care what there nationality or their religion is, it's fuckin Christmas time in this fuckin country so Merry fuckin Christmas ya fuckin cunts!

You know at work I instruct the staff to say Merry Christmas. Now about 5 years ago they would be a bit hesitant, but now, they say it with gusto. Times are changing, I know it seems like the pc culture is taking over, but the 16 year olds now are not with it. They think its horrible and wish they could have grown up in my time, it’s like a breath of fresh air,

A new one today. Guy at Starbucks says "are you ready for the holidays". After 2 hours sleep I said " which holidays". He stared. I then said "if you me merry fuckin Christmas I am"

I said Merry Christmas to a friend of my father that I saw in passing a couple days ago

He said in a semi-joking way that I'm not being 'politically correct' and I said how so? He said I should say happy holidays ... and so I said "how about Happy Go Fuck Yourself!"

He died laughing and nodded his head in agreement, patted me on the shoulder and said Merry Christmas!