Innovagen review

Cris0111

Trusted Member
I placed my first order with Innovagen and received it last week, approx 7days.
I got the MK677 , Osterine , Anavar & Linerate facial cream.
The order was recieved very timely and little thing I appreciated was different colored tablets, also stared which makes dividing/cutting my Anavar much easier (something I didn't do in the past) ,the tablets cut niiiiiice. The Anavar is great quality and my stamina/endurance is on point. I bought facial cream expecting to maybe have a mild break out but so far nothing. I will say , oily part of my skin, like hair and t-zone on my face are typical to me being on Var but nothing back , chest or cheeks. My pores have decreased 70% in about a weeks time ( missed 2 days) and my complexion is noticeably more youthful. Zero blemishes and considerable differences with "cloged" pores. Ill have to post in my relpys the Ostarine and MK677 when I have an opportunity for them to be more effective.

Ive ran other cycles, primo and anavar (that's my favorite) Ive experimented with dosages and other options but this is the one that works for me. I decided to introduce sarms because they're a safe option for me to max gains and not fuck too much with my hormones. Im diagnosed Bipolar ,options like dbol and winney were a nightmare and off the table as an option. With the sarms Im hoping it will allow me to push harder but not turn me into raging 'Hera' lol. That being said I am in a much more pleasant mood. I cant say if there is validity to the quality of Var and Sarms having start having effects, but its enough its worth mentioning.
Communication & Ordering process was timley, professional and courteous.
Delivery (T/A) & Packaging timely, discrete and well packaged.
Overall the experience was a positive one and I would have no reason to not conduct business with them again or to not try other/new products based on my experience to date.

Last edited:
The order was recieved very timely and little thing I appreciated was different colored tablets, also stared which makes dividing/cutting my Anavar much easier (something I didn't do in the past) ,the tablets cut niiiiiice. The Anavar is great quality and my stamina/endurance is on point. I bought facial cream expecting to maybe have a mild break out but so far nothing. I will say , oily part of my skin, like hair and t-zone on my face are typical to me being on Var but nothing back , chest or cheeks. My pores have decreased 70% in about a weeks time ( missed 2 days) and my complexion is noticeably more youthful. Zero blemishes and considerable differences with "cloged" pores. Ill have to post in my relpys the Ostarine and MK677 when I have an opportunity for them to be more effective.

Ive ran other cycles, primo and anavar (that's my favorite) Ive experimented with dosages and other options but this is the one that works for me. I decided to introduce sarms because they're a safe option for me to max gains and not fuck too much with my hormones. Im diagnosed Bipolar ,options like dbol and winney were a nightmare and off the table as an option. With the sarms Im hoping it will allow me to push harder but not turn me into raging 'Hera' lol. That being said I am in a much more pleasant mood. I cant say if there is validity to the quality of Var and Sarms having start having effects, but its worth mentioning.
Overall the experience was a positive one and I would have no reason to not conduct business with them again or to try other/new products based on my experience to date.

I am sure a few guys have never seen their products
can you please make a inno picture thread and post some pics

I recently ordered a few items from them too. I havent had a chance to use them yet so I cannot comment on that. What I can comment on is that the communication with the rep was was excellent and very professional. The shipping was very prompt. The items were very well packaged. Over all it was a good experience.

Ive ran other cycles, primo and anavar (that's my favorite) Ive experimented with dosages and other options but this is the one that works for me. I decided to introduce sarms because they're a safe option for me to max gains and not fuck too much with my hormones. Im diagnosed Bipolar ,options like dbol and winney were a nightmare and off the table as an option. With the sarms Im hoping it will allow me to push harder but not turn me into raging 'Hera' lol. That being said I am in a much more pleasant mood. I cant say if there is validity to the quality of Var and Sarms having start having effects, but its enough its worth mentioning.
Overall the experience was a positive one and I would have no reason to not conduct business with them again or to not try other/new products based on my experience to date.

I can comment on this as well, as chris0111 is my wife. We ordered this together.
From inno, I am using the mk-677 and ostarine.
Over a week in at 25mg a day of 677 and 20 mg a day ostarine.
So far I have huge bloat and massive appetite... that is normal for me with mk-677 .. and usually goes away by week 3.
So as of now that's a good sign it is a quality product.
The tabs are pressed about the best I've ever seen tabs pressed.
Service from our rep was great. Super fast delivery.
This is my first time using ostarine... so I'm interested to see how it will work for me.

That being said I also started using tren ace/ mast prop/ test prop at the same time from Dracorex labs... I posted a review on that as well. So far also great experience with my rep there and the lab.

I’m a new customer to INNO and I also am very satisfied with the product, packaging, delivery and service.

I just received my first order and I’ve had a chance to try the Test e — smooth, no PIP and I’m confident in the product’s potency, based on their solid reputation. The 5ml vials are fine with me as well.

I also have some Arimidex on hand and and a few other products.

A little late on this thread here but tried Inno for the first time back in April this year, Test Proo and NPP, the pip was unbearable and somehow ended up with crazy night sweats for a few nights, decided to stop after 4 pins due to overly stiff muscles and just feeling like I had a flu.
I read that some people react poorly to Prop esters and possibly that was it?
I used their LGD3303 shorty after and that was amazing lean gains. So I have mixed feelings on their oils but the Sarms was a great experience. Girlfriend also used thier LGD3303 and had great results (musnt of been too androgenic as she didnt have any side effects which was nice :) )

Sorry for the old thread revival guys, but has anyone ordered from inno lately?? I haven't heard from them in almost two months, and my email has gone unanswered for coming on a week.

Not worried, concerned, mad, etc. there are just a couple of products they carry exclusively that Im hoping so re-up on, and response is usually prompt!

@fatboy88 I did a month and a bit ago. However when speaking to the rep he said inno was taking holidays and not doing much business. The replies were fairly spaced out then as well but nothing near a week

Interesting lab, seem to have a wider span on products other than just gear/libido related.

Inno

Var, worked as expected. No complaints. Found it over priced though for mg/tabs compared to other top UGL.

Proviron, worked as expected. No complaints. Huge libido increase at 50mg a day, kept looking dry.

Sdrol, huge mass mass increase, kept looking dry while packing in mass. Always gotta watch out though with liver toxicity but definitely does it’s job as it’s described, even at low doses for me, (5-10mg)

Arimidex, works as expected.

Modafinil, works amazing for me personally, though everyone is different and will react different (that’s with any compound essentially). Could basically have no sleep (1-3hrs) or even none at all, and 100mg tab would get me through the day no problem. If taken with proper sleep makes work that normally sucks not as much of a hassle imo, defiantly feel my mind can push its limits better on it (creativity, work harder ect). Have an extremely hard time sleeping on it though as it has a long half life, think it’s like 16hrs or something

Overall, can’t go wrong with any inno products imo, and from what I’ve heard from others. Yet to try there test based products as I had from different UGL, so can’t comment on those atm.

Do they still make PENTANON ? I used that circa 2013 and it was one of the best blends.. 15ml days.. haven’t used them since then. Has anyone used them consistently over the years since the changes ?

really surprised at your review, makes me wonder which rep ya got it from or if it was just a bad batch.

personally I’ve used pharmacy mod, pareto’s moda, and inno’s moda.. and inno’s has provided the same results for me. In every pack I’ve ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also have used those products from orders within the last month or two and same results, so I would def contact ur rep as something seems off about it from my perspective.

I actually deleted those posts, as they were premature, and in poor taste. I dont want anyone to get a bad taste for innovagen (hell, I've used their products for years and will continue to do so), my rep was, understandably, a little irrate.

I have no doubts in the company at this point.

Now, I have a small operation of my own (nobody would have heard of it, its only because it is much cheaper to brew some of the products I regularly use myself).

If someone had the gall to message me with a problem with their product, AFTER they had already publicly posted their completely subjective experiences with the product online, without doing any lab work, open boxing, etc, video of said product or anything like that, I would do NOTHING to help them, ban them from my site, and potentially pay them a visit in person.

I take medication for impulse control, daily. I have been doing a trial without them for the last two weeks, and, while certainly not an excuse, may have contributed to my hasty reaction.

I am sickened to have jumped down inno's throat like that, and I wish to formally apologize to my representative, and to innovagen himself/themself, as they have been one of my preferred labs for years - even when I ordered second hand through Canadian steroids at twice their prices, I still felt I was receiving a valuable product at a fair price.

I had some questions about a product, as it was not performing for me the way it has in the past. That is all. That is the long and the short of it. Rather than simply inquire in private, I caused a potentially damaging scene. Everyone who read those posts please disregard them, and disregard the irrational state I was in.

Also, the fact that inno is still even willing to communicate with me at this point speaks volumes to their integrity.

I ashamed of my disregard for not only common etiquette, but my lack of courtesy to someone who has been very good to me over the years.

Please do NOT hold anything I said against them.

So I'm in my mid 30s, I've not any sort of history of mental illness, or anything of the sort in my life, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I had a full-blown psychiatric emergency yesterday. Haldol and Ativan injections couldn't even put me down.

No, I truly did not feel the effects of the incredibly high dosages of the compound I took, but I have one hell of a hangover.

My actions on this forum here are the least embarassing ones, sadly, but inno deserves an explanation.