Innovagen Lab Reviews

Well I am on day 2 of this Injectable Winny from Inno. Zero pip, runs very smooth. Not sure how long it takes to kick in, but all I know is I had an intense work out today. Absolutely demolished shoulders. Had people looking at me like wtf is this guy on :) Bcaa,s my man lololol

Innovagen has always been a great lab. Was one of the first labs I ever tried. I have noticed tho the quality of the Helios seems to have gone down a bit, it does not seem as strong as it used to be. Tho alot of people have said over the years they prefer Inno's injects.

Last edited:
I'm gonna run them again its been a few years since I have, hope it's all the same quality which I'm sure it is

You know I got some test e about 1 1/2 years ago, the stuff gives pretty decent pip. Honestly enough that I havnt used the 10 vials I have. I’ve been cutting it in with other painless gear.
I always found that Inno gave me some pip, but my best gains were on inno gear. So sometimes there is a trade off :)

Some of the beat gains I've had was of gear that gave pip to be honest. Is Inno still a private lab like they where for years, I saw them on a site year ago a friend showed me which shocked me

Are the rumours true that they are under new management?

No I don’t think so.

They operate quietly and aren’t a huge presence on the boards but remain one of my top go to labs.... some really creative products and quality is always consistent.

Solid products always happy with the results....except the DHB hurt so bad it made me want to jump in front of a bus to stop the pain
Always had great results with inno , I have used their products a lot over the last few years......including the dhb. When I first tried their dhb , I did a pec shot, well holy shit , felt like I was having a stroke lol. So from that point on, only glute shots.

There older versions of the dhb had some pip but I do believe they corrected the newer version label, with the yellow labels..
I have used it with test prop and a little bit of pip but definitely manageable... actually surprised that I liked the compound as much as I did...felt great on it... really enjoy the compound ... really noticed a hardness to the muscle with minimal sides..
I’ve kinda become a dhb convert... quite liked running it...
I found any pip was due to not injection deep enough with this one...so yeah pec inject would sting.. but glutes were great, just pinned deep and it was fine

You know I got some test e about 1 1/2 years ago, the stuff gives pretty decent pip. Honestly enough that I havnt used the 10 vials I have. I’ve been cutting it in with other painless gear.
I always found that Inno gave me some pip, but my best gains were on inno gear. So sometimes there is a trade off :)

There was a batch of test e that was giving people pip around that time. Everybody was advised to contact their reps and they were all sorted out and then some. This was widely documented on the boards at that time.

Pip isn’t a function of good gear. It could mean overdosed gear though. I can guarantee though that inno gear is dosed as labelled. If you did receive the bad batch (problematic new solvent was the root cause I believe) you should have sorted it out with your rep. Inno is one of if not the longest standing brands out there that has never changed labels or branding. There’s a good reason for that.

There was a batch of test e that was giving people pip around that time. Everybody was advised to contact their reps and they were all sorted out and then some. This was widely documented on the boards at that time.

Pip isn’t a function of good gear. It could mean overdosed gear though. I can guarantee though that inno gear is dosed as labelled. If you did receive the bad batch (problematic new solvent was the root cause I believe) you should have sorted it out with your rep. Inno is one of if not the longest standing brands out there that has never changed labels or branding. There’s a good reason for that.

Yeah I recall that...two or three years back ...
I had forgotten about the test e batch... lol... it was awful lmao...but honestly they did reach out and try and look after everyone.....and I assume most reps were given this direction ...but I don’t know... I was taken care of because of it... I think most people were.
That batch sucked ..lol,,, but they certainly tried go above and beyond to rectify.

It’s funny..some of the products I enjoyed the most kind of weren’t big sellers so they were removed... honestly.. things like test prop are test prop...all decent labs should have good ones and if done right shouldn’t be a huge variance in something like this..just being honest...no lab should have magical test prop...it is either down right or it isn’t lol...but it is some of the more obscure stuff I have enjoyed that weren’t big sellers in the bodybuilding community ...

I loved the injectable proviron but just wasn’t a big seller..think it’s been removed for lack of interest ... it just isn’t a compound you will really see realistic bodybuilding gains from.. but the sex drive increase,,,my god.

I found pentosan great for joints..I believe it has been removed to.. they certainly have some interesting stuff.

I ramble lol

I had forgotten about the test e batch... lol... it was awful lmao...but honestly they did reach out and try and look after everyone.....and I assume most reps were given this direction ...but I don’t know... I was taken care of because of it... I think most people were.
That batch sucked ..lol,,, but they certainly tried go above and beyond to rectify.

It’s funny..some of the products I enjoyed the most kind of weren’t big sellers so they were removed... honestly.. things like test prop are test prop...all decent labs should have good ones and if done right shouldn’t be a huge variance in something like this..just being honest...no lab should have magical test prop...it is either down right or it isn’t lol...but it is some of the more obscure stuff I have enjoyed that weren’t big sellers in the bodybuilding community ...

I loved the injectable proviron but just wasn’t a big seller..think it’s been removed for lack of interest ... it just isn’t a compound you will really see realistic bodybuilding gains from.. but the sex drive increase,,,my god.

I found pentosan great for joints..I believe it has been removed to.. they certainly have some interesting stuff.

I ramble lol

just to add inno was not the only lab around that time that had an issues with their test E. however yes they where one of the labs that stepped up to fix the issue. other labs I know just put their heads in the sand and denied it was an issue. blaming the clients injection protocol rather then take responsibility. oddly enough most of not all of those labs are no longer in business lol

I ramble lol

Pentosan is gone? That will suck. I use it on my cat, innos was pip free, the shit from race horse meds is like battery acid.
Well she only need .6 of a cc every two weeks, I’ll be good for a bit.

just to add inno was not the only lab around that time that had an issues with their test E. however yes they where one of the labs that stepped up to fix the issue. other labs I know just put their heads in the sand and denied it was an issue. blaming the clients injection protocol rather then take responsibility. oddly enough most of not all of those labs are no longer in business lol

Yeah they took care of me with that as well. When you did a delt inject it was like you injected gravel in your joint, lol.
I actually used a vial before my buddy asked me if I was having issues. See back then I’d take the pain for the gains, lol.

Just made my second Inno order. I’ve seen a few popular labs floating around I tried Syn, I was definitely satisfied, I find the list to be a little basic, but I know tons of guys that are happy with it and run their gear. I’m picky as fuck, I like a selection, and once a lab proves quality and consistency to me and the reps treat me well, honestly I have turned to Inno exclusively... prices aren’t bad, the compounds you find are like nothing else, all these guys talking about DHB and PIP on here man lol they go hand in hand if it’s real DHB. I just ran it for 4 weeks and got a bad cold but next week I’m picking it back up, ordered some DMT (oral dimethytestosterone) as suggested by a friend said I would LOVE it in conjunction the rest of my cycle, also alternating hyperbolic (test , nandrolone, DHB base) , and insanabol (test,tren, DHB base) I have a base deca dose, and a base test dose , the orals I’m taking are doing exactly what they’re supposed to do. I’ve actually been sick not training for the last 8-9 days just barely eating and getting rest and I’ve actually put on weight. I’m sure many factors at play here but all in all I’m very very impressed with this stuff

I haven't been able to make contact with innovagen all week. I wanted to make my order tomorrow, so this is somewhat frustrating, I hope they reply soon!