Innovagen... arrived today

Hamster

Trusted Member
Everything is well packaged and nicely presented. Let's hope the gear lives up to it's name. I'm am very confident it will.

I plan on running this test with Opti-tropin red tops starting mid feb when I get back from down south. Will run for 6 months starting at 2 iu/day in the morning, 15mg/day MK677 at night, and 500-1000 mg of test per week.

Arimadex, Nolva and Lethro for Obvious reasons.

Overkill? Comments? Suggestions?

Attachments

• 20200121_141558.jpg
    20200121_141558.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 20200121_141722.jpg
    20200121_141722.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 180
The lab is gtg, I never had a problem with them.

As far as over kill, only if you stack all 3 together.:)

I was planning to, maybe cut the test in half while running the GH and MK together. I read in another forum of a guy runnin MK and GH together. Said the results were amazing.

I was planning to, maybe cut the test in half while running the GH and MK together. I read in another forum of a guy runnin MK and GH together. Said the results were amazing.
It Only bad if your stacking the anti estrogen and ai's

Reactions: 3ml
It Only bad if your stacking the anti estrogen and ai's
the anti estrogen and ai was basically from PCT from the test, and of course to have on hand in case I start feeling gyno because of the hih test dose. I'll plan to have the blood checked more frequently also.

I like your cycle
Mk and a bit of GH should do you well
I’d start at the 500 test and move up every few weeks if it were me
Once you are at a gram of test and not getting anymore results then I would add another drug

personally I always run some tren in the background on GH, even if it’s 100mg tren E every 5 days or so

Look and IS amazing 😃

Ive heard they had release a MONSTERPLEX Product

Anybody heard of theses?

Look and IS amazing 😃

Ive heard they had release a MONSTERPLEX Product

Anybody heard of theses?
I have heard of it and saw it online somewhere. Looks like a hard hitting product for crazy strength gains. Halotestin, Msten and two other ones. Sounded pretty toxic but for powerlifting or strength plateaus might be great.

didn't know they were still around. haven' used them since 08/09
I heard of them back in 2015 and all this hype they were the bees knees. But never got anything of theirs till this year becsude I lost contact with the guy I was working with who had the connect. Found out you can get stuff online and bit the bullet and got a few this this year. 🤙😁 mostly just the sarms so far this will be the first orals Ive tried.

Inno has always been gtg with me.
Actually running a tren ace - test prop 8 weeker right now!!
Enjoy
The wife is using inno primo and mk677 right now also.
Those little 5ml viles tho!!! Lol
But seriously good stuff

Products are good
Prices are high On a lot of items

the 5ml vials are what make me mad. The stoppers break apart with larger gauge drawing needles
I’ve thrown away several bottles because of chunks of stopper in my vial
I don’t have the patience to draw through 23g pin

Too bad because they got some interesting items

Products are good

the 5ml vials are what make me mad. The stoppers break apart with larger gauge drawing needles

Haha I have been drawing with 23g until my 20g just arrived!! I know the feeling!!
But I do inject with a 25g ... so have to be patient there.... just hate needles haha

Products are good

I believe that stopper issue was addressed sir.

Products are good

Once a while ago i had some chunks in one of my inno vials and i think it went through my injecting needle because while using this vial i got a big fucking lump in my glute. I inspected the vial and found some little black floaters. had to throw it away.

and yeah they have a really good selection of items but like you said it's overpriced but at least its of good quality.