Injectable Sdrol vs Oral Sdrol

Superdrol - I actually want to run it inj but in a week on week off high dose type cycle, every injectable superdrol run I've read has always been the same around week2 it rags you down very hard.
Up till that point its better than oral.
I get what he says about the science part of it but of what I've read from people using it injectable hits and works better until the side effects kick in.

What I would actually be very interested in trying is a week of inj then switch to week of oral and keep going back and forth.
Oral superdrol doesn't make you sick.

Superdrol - I actually want to run it inj but in a week on week off high dose type cycle, every injectable superdrol run I've read has always been the same around week2 it rags you down very hard.
Up till that point its better than oral.
I get what he says about the science part of it but of what I've read from people using it injectable hits and works better until the side effects kick in.

What I would actually be very interested in trying is a week of inj then switch to week of oral and keep going back and forth.
Oral superdrol doesn't make you sick.
I've got both on hand, and i recently ran Injetable Sdrol and liked it, gonna run oral sdrol to compare both benefits and sides.