injectable B12 dose

animal-inside

Trusted Member
Wife is low end of B12 based on blood levels.

Doctor put her on B12 pills but we are going to try injections to see if its any better.

What dose do people use as a standard? It would be nice if it could be done with an injection every 2-4 weeks, but I'm not sure if blood levels would be level at what inj frequency.

"Manufacturer recommendation: 100 mcg IM/SC once daily for 6-7 days, then every other day for 7 doses, then every 3-4 days for 2-3 weeks, then monthly.
Alternative parenteral dosing: 1000 mcg IM/SC once daily for 7 days, then weekly for 1 month, then monthly."
I put the easier method in bold.

Dose anyone hear do b12 injections? If so you notice a difference?

I've never tried, but the wife was diagnosed with being on the bottom end of the accetable range.. Doc wrote script for oral B12, but the script just means she can get it covered through her med plan.

I don't know if you'd feel anything if your within rsnge? Made if you were mid range and taking B12 got you to the upper end??

I've never tried, but the wife was diagnosed with being on the bottom end of the accetable range.. Doc wrote script for oral B12, but the script just means she can get it covered through her med plan.

I don't know if you'd feel anything if your within rsnge? Made if you were mid range and taking B12 got you to the upper end??
Thats definitely on my list , im so bloody tired all the time, im going to check it. Hear in few weeks , i do hear the shots are 50 times better then vitamins, basically hear vitamins are useless of b 12 but i take them lol let me now how she makes out im curious

I would be VERY interested if a UG lab came out with an injectble multivin/mineral... not sure if that's possible though. You'd get way better absorbency on it..

I did get my B12 tested about 3 years ago.. Before the test I had to list the supps I was taking and I wrote "5000mg of sublingual B12"... I came back within range.. I said "So I am probably low on B12?"... doc said "no, your witnin range".. I said "Yes.. but within range when taking 5000mg sub lingual B12".... He literally disregarded what I said and moved on with the rest of the results.

I would be VERY interested if a UG lab came out with an injectble multivin/mineral... not sure if that's possible though. You'd get way better absorbency on it..

I did get my B12 tested about 3 years ago.. Before the test I had to list the supps I was taking and I wrote "5000mg of sublingual B12"... I came back within range.. I said "So I am probably low on B12?"... doc said "no, your witnin range".. I said "Yes.. but within range when taking 5000mg sub lingual B12".... He literally disregarded what I said and moved on with the rest of the results.
I belive buy needles.com has injectable b12

@Harley00 Get yourself some B-12 and start the injection protocol. You have a month or so to figure out if you are feeling any benefits from it or not. Some are very subtle, like how you wake up in the morning. You may feel more awake more quickly than without the B-12. That is just one example. It isn't a wonder drug, but if you are low in B 12 and you get to normal it may feel like a wonder drug.

@Harley00 Get yourself some B-12 and start the injection protocol. You have a month or so to figure out if you are feeling any benefits from it or not. Some are very subtle, like how you wake up in the morning. You may feel more awake more quickly than without the B-12. That is just one example. It isn't a wonder drug, but if you are low in B 12 and you get to normal it may feel like a wonder drug.

I'm told incresse apetite and energy is typically felt if you are going to get any benefit from it.

I actually might do that, honestly been chiuggin away these Jameson pills for a year , i think the pills are junk.
Is it possible if i do that protocol you mentioned i end up taking too much? Or does a guy piss out what isnt needed. I screenshot your protocol earlier lol i am going to add that to my test but just curious is all.

I'm told incresse apetite and energy is typically felt if you are going to get any benefit from it.

Energy for sure if you are low. How I look at the appetite aspect is as your energy goes up you naturally need more fuel. Or is it the other way around? Lol!

I actually might do that, honestly been chiuggin away these Jameson pills for a year , i think the pills are junk.
Is it possible if i do that protocol you mentioned i end up taking too much? Or does a guy piss out what isnt needed. I screenshot your protocol earlier lol i am going to add that to my test but just curious is all.

You just pee it out.

some ppl have difficulty absorbing vitamins like B12..
YOu can't take too much B12... you can bathe in it and then jug a glass of it and be fine