In Teens and Young Men, Prostate Cancer on the Rise

We need to figure it what younger men do now more or different than what we did?
Beat off more? Streaming porm
Smoke a lot more weed? Vaping?
More are using steroids?
Cell phones?
Diet? It’s really poor, fast food is complete garbage and so much meat, milk and such is adulterated.
Lack of exercise, I know the kids I hire now a lot have the body of 40 year old out of shape man, it’s quite sad.

Just throwing things out there.

We need to figure it what younger men do now more or different than what we did?
More are using steroids?
Cell phones?
Diet? It’s really poor, fast food is complete garbage and so much meat, milk and such is adulterated.
Lack of exercise, I know the kids I hire now a lot have the body of 40 year old out of shape man, it’s quite sad.

I will keep my eyes open for follow up stuff, but I would go with the crappy diet and lack of exercise first.

More are using steroids?
Cell phones?

Food and playing outside. I lived outside as a kid. Only came in to eat. Not the same anymore. Kids get less and less exercise. Only go out if you make them

Food and playing outside. I lived outside as a kid. Only came in to eat. Not the same anymore. Kids get less and less exercise. Only go out if you make them
So true, my grandson is getting fat. He has man boobs. But getting him to play is hard. There is only so many kids around and I’m pretty bagged after a day of hard labour.