Improving digestion when bulking

Once they removed 10” of my colon, my digestion got so much better. So I recommend removing part of your colon, lol

No, don’t do that, but you know it fixed my ibs, it’s been really fucking weird having a completely normal digestive system.

I may have to watch what I eat now, I’m absorbing it more now, than shitting it all out.

As for the best digestion for me right now,
Digestive enzyme before a huge meal,
Probiotics daily and fiber.

I keep my milk to no more than 250 ml a day now.

Had to loll, was the easiest way to get things back on track
bulking came to an end and i'm happy
lol.. someone must've bumped this and I didn't see the dates.

I think it's just natural for me to I.F. Now. Been doing for a year.

Once they removed 10” of my colon, my digestion got so much better. So I recommend removing part of your colon, lol Seems like the solution hahaha

No, don’t do that, but you know it fixed my ibs, it’s been really fucking weird having a completely normal digestive system.

I may have to watch what I eat now, I’m absorbing it more now, than shitting it all out.

As for the best digestion for me right now,
Digestive enzyme before a huge meal, Just got my bottle of Now Super Enzymes, will see how it helps when eating bigger meal
Probiotics daily and fiber. Using fiber3-5x week but still need to add probiotics

I keep my milk to no more than 250 ml a day now. Trying to remove dairy seems they don't go too well with me now

lol.. someone must've bumped this and I didn't see the dates.

I think it's just natural for me to I.F. Now. Been doing for a year.

Bumping this thread ain't a bad thing hehehe, some good information here.

I'm gonna ad it to in the next months while leaning down. Help to keep progressing and keep that stomach smaller

My go to digestion.

Flora Pills.
Probiotics
liquid chlorophyll
Liquid Magnesium.

My digestion was so bad at one point,
I dropped from 225 pre physique Comp shape.
To 155
Couldnt eqt anything but unflavored yogurt and water for months.

Now, I crush Orals like they are skittles.

All thanks to those 4