I recommend before you any gh except legit pharma that you,,,

Taureau

Administrator
If you have never tried gh before I suggest you bite the bullet and buy a kit of legit pharma gh.

That way when you use that you learn how your body reacts to gh and all the signs of legit gh

Then go buy one kit of generic. Try it. But now having done legit pharma gh you have a bases to use to judge the generic gh.

And if you then score legit gh that is generic when you tell others make sure you also say you have experience legit pharma gh. Because now people will listen.

Thank you for that advice I definitely did not know that I actually bought GH that did not come in the mail. I wanted to try it for my bone disintegration that was recommended by @Oldguyjiujitsu but I will definitely re-order it the generic one.

I have always been hesitant buying HGH. I bought one generic kit end of last year, but havent touched it yet. Maybe in a few weeks if i get my training in check (supposed to start tomorrow)
No experience with it at all, but lots with everything else i will be taking so hoping to pick up on anything different if it happens. If not, whatever. Its a shot in the dark. If its no good, i dont care. Wont blame where i got it. I knew the risk and decided to take it. I am sure for the most part, reputable guys wont intentionally fuck you over. Its not like they made it. They are the middle man trying to help you out and get you what you want.

Sorry, drinking and rambling.
point was dont take it out on the third party supplier. Do the research, decide if the risk is worth it to you then try it.

I made a post on another forum that explains HGH and the difference between generics and pharma, I will post that thread here for members to see as well.. gimme one minute
I really liked that post and it definitely gave people some insight as to what generic GH is... but that it is out of date when you take into consideration the manufacture process of today.. it just doesn’t apply.

I really liked that post and it definitely gave people some insight as to what generic GH is... but that it is out of date when you take into consideration the manufacture process of today.. it just doesn’t apply.

there are exceptions but the understanding must be there first before talking about the exceptions, so I used some generalization for sure. Its more a rule of thumb kind of thing and once you understand it then you can start looking into the exceptions if that makes sense.

So I have a question how much dosage should a woman take I am 145 pounds? I ordered some but I’m not sure if I ordered the right dosage. I read online for adults it’s (0.0023 mg per pound)? Never mind I figured it out it’s 6mg a day 😄..

Last edited:
there are exceptions but the understanding must be there first before talking about the exceptions, so I used some generalization for sure. Its more a rule of thumb kind of thing and once you understand it then you can start looking into the exceptions if that makes sense.
100% I agree, and don’t get me wrong I actually really enjoyed it, good content.

So I have a question how much dosage should a woman take I am 145 pounds? I ordered some but I’m not sure if I ordered the right dosage. I read online for adults it’s (0.0023 mg per pound)? Never mind I figured it out it’s 6mg a day 😄..
6mg a day? No that’s like a whole vial.. but depending on your goals 2-4iu a day should be plenty.

My partner takes 2iu/day. This is what her coach recommended. Start there.