How to resume training when your gym reopens

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
I'm probably not alone in being inundated with social media and plain old media advice blogs, vlogs and articles on how to go about returning to the gym. There must be some money to be made by doing this stuff so at long last I have decided to join the mob and become a fitness/bodybuilding influencer. I'm thinking I'll set up some social media stuff that will lead to some sort of pay for information service, I already do a bit of online coaching but that has quieted down since the virus became a thing so this is a natural step for me to try to drum up some business.

The first article will be a comprehensive overview of all aspects of the returning to the gym situation because obviously it is important enough that all of us influencers seem to find it necessary to do one and share all the important tips and tricks that only we could know, the rookies and not so bright folks need our help.

I will be charging the public a pretty penny for this info but out of respect and love of this board and it's members I will happily provide the article in it's entirety here. Once I finish it I will post it in this thread. You are welcome in advance.

Post not approved by Bull or anyone else.

I found it all a bit confusing if not out right overwhelming.
Will there be a TicToc version?

Of course! Coming soon, just have to figure out how to monetize it. You sound like a prime candidate for the coming 6 part certificate program "Secret Steps To Resumption Of Training And How To Learn It To The Less Smrt People". Part 1 is called "Take it easy at first" and Parts 2 through 6 are called "Read it again"

Once you are S.S.T.R.O.T.A.H.T.L.I.T.T.L.S.P. certified you will be able help 10's of fitnessy lemmings get through this difficult time PLUS I will probably see if I can get the certified guys into this new thing I just started on the weekend. I don't have a lot of time to tell you about right now because the nurse has called a cab for me to get home but it's called "Fight Club". I got there a little late so I missed the rules meeting but it seemed like basically a loosely organized street fighting thing, pretty fun! I'm going back after I get my cast off for sure.

I don't have a lot of time to tell you about right now because the nurse has called a cab for me to get home but it's called "Fight Club". I got there a little late so I missed the rules meeting...

Rules 1 and 2 are pretty important. You might want to review those asap. The rest are rather straight forward.

Rules 1 and 2 are pretty important. You might want to review those asap. The rest are rather straight forward.

Thanks bud, I will check em out for sure, just gonna finish up my new Fight Club Instagram and Twitter pages first, I get the feeling if I promote it enough it could become very popular!