How to pick up a woman?

Taureau

Administrator
We have lots of advice on this subject spread out on many different threads. I was thinking it might be beneficial to those that are in need of such advice to have it all in one thread.

So if you have any pointers to share please help those in need.

well first i'd say lower yourself down to the lower portion of a squat, keeping your back straight and keeping a neutral spine. transfer her weight onto your shoulder or shoulders depending on what kind of grip you prefer. now drive yourself upwards pushing through your heels and try and pull your back up (hip extension) as hard as possible during the ascent.

now i'd recommend starting with light weight women, once you are able to 10 reps with that girl you might pick a heavier one.

disclaimer: please get permission before picking up any women, unauthorized lifting might result in black eyes or worst.

well first i'd say lower yourself down to the lower portion of a squat, keeping your back straight and keeping a neutral spine. transfer her weight onto your shoulder or shoulders depending on what kind of grip you prefer. now drive yourself upwards pushing through your heels and try and pull your back up (hip extension) as hard as possible during the ascent.

now i'd recommend starting with light weight women, once you are able to 10 reps with that girl you might pick a heavier one.

disclaimer: please get permission before picking up any women, unauthorized lifting might result in black eyes or worst.

lmfao. Lol.

Or just go caveman style and drag 'em by their hair. :ROFLMAO:

I picked up my current girlfriend being a total douchebag to be honest. I had no interest in getting back into a relationship and couldn't have treated her more like a piece of ass. And a damn good one she is. super smoking hot, and if i can dream it up she is down for it. Then it happened, I ended up falling in love again... here we are rolling up on our one year anniversary in less then a month. (of course i now treat her like my queen, still have no idea why or how she fell for me, but women, we'll never understand them