How not to debate any topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very easy to get caught up in online debates which is why i have no social media accounts what so ever. People are so quick to attack online because you dont have to face that person. Even if it is a friend or family.
Reading and learning about geopolitics, global conflicts and national politics from all major countries is my favourite past time for the past 10 yrs. i dont watch tv. Dont even have cable. Other than news sites i only come here or youtube. Most youtube i view is for personal education only.
Even when on news sites, i never comment on stories. Same on youtube. I read the comments at times, but never participate.
I still love training in the gym and come to CB as an escape from politics, but there have been lots debates here lately and i have been jumping right in. But i have to say for the most part i have been impressed. Its nothing like a twitter debate or facebook. On those sites when people disagree they attempt to shut the conversation down with name calling and accusations. I am glad that has not been going on here.
But, i would like to see more training based posts!!
I want to hear about deadlift PRs, a crazy bench press or squat.

I should add i havent worked more than maybe five days since January, and have had way too much time on my hands!!! Hahaha

I got rid of cable years ago best thing I’ve ever dont
It’s poison for your brain

Status
Not open for further replies.