How long does it take tren E to kick in?

I agree 400mg is too much for first time. 250mg would be fine... and as others said tren ace is the way to go the first time.

Cardarine is something I take with tren usually... it does help with the cardio issues.

But honestly do a test only cycle first... maybe add 20mg/day of dbol for 4 weeks, if you really feel the need to do more then just test. And don't forget your pct!

One last peace of advice. If you do use tren, keep an eye on your blood pressure and and cholesterol

I agree 400mg is too much for first time. 250mg would be fine... and as others said tren ace is the way to go the first time.

Cardarine is something I take with tren usually... it does help with the cardio issues.

But honestly do a test only cycle first... maybe add 20mg/day of dbol for 4 weeks, if you really feel the need to do more then just test. And don't forget your pct!

One last peace of advice. If you do use tren, keep an eye on your blood pressure and and cholesterol

Where have you been ?

All advice here has been solid.

Tren E takes about 3-4 weeks in our system to start to see effects. Hopefully sides aren’t too bad.

Where have you been ?

All advice here has been solid.

Tren E takes about 3-4 weeks in our system to start to see effects. Hopefully sides aren’t too bad.

Hey how's it going... wasn't online much... with all the covid stuff... gyms were closed forever.... it was a hard time on my family with the kids... sort of shut down for a while... but I'm back!!! Cheers!!

How does the Cardarine help?

Well tren typically tanks cardio, Im not sure exactly how Cardarine works, but it def helps boost cardio. Its one Sarm you see alot of Crossfit guys or girls use. I found Cardarine to really help when I was doing the Stairmaster for longer periods.

I get winded easy when I'm a higher does of tren (400-500mg) I play beer league hockey.. so it was an issue.

Then I read up on it .. an article I read said Cardarine helped with your cardio endurance, especially on a tren cycle.
So I tried it, and I could make it through my hockey games, without being totally gassed.

I don't know the scientific reason behind it... was basically just something I tired, and it worked very well.

Reactions: Cog
I get winded easy when I'm a higher does of tren (400-500mg) I play beer league hockey.. so it was an issue.

Then I read up on it .. an article I read said Cardarine helped with your cardio endurance, especially on a tren cycle.
So I tried it, and I could make it through my hockey games, without being totally gassed.

I don't know the scientific reason behind it... was basically just something I tired, and it worked very well.
Thanks

Well tren typically tanks cardio, Im not sure exactly how Cardarine works, but it def helps boost cardio. Its one Sarm you see alot of Crossfit guys or girls use. I found Cardarine to really help when I was doing the Stairmaster for longer periods.
Tren and sledgehammer work.Quite noticeable.