how long before HGH/IGF-1 levels are back to normal after stopping hgh?

animal-inside

Trusted Member
I have a medical issue that's still being sorted out. It's with my stomach and thyroid.

I have a very high natural IGF-1 level. I usually sit around 255 for those who know number ranges. The max upper end of IGF-1 for my age is 250.

I would like to use hgh I have, but I'm very worried it might affect my tests for my stomach/thyroid.

Does HGH increase TSH, T3, fT3, T4, fT4 levels?

If it does, how long before my levels go back to normal after stopping a hgh cycle?

Does hgh affect stomach acid production? I know its a odd question and guessing no one knows a definitiive answer.

I have a medical issue that's still being sorted out. It's with my stomach and thyroid.

I have a very high natural IGF-1 level. I usually sit around 255 for those who know number ranges. The max upper end of IGF-1 for my age is 250.

I would like to use hgh I have, but I'm very worried it might affect my tests for my stomach/thyroid.

Does HGH increase TSH, T3, fT3, T4, fT4 levels?

If it does, how long before my levels go back to normal after stopping a hgh cycle?

Does hgh affect stomach acid production? I know its a odd question and guessing no one knows a definitiive answer.
Hgh increases conversion of T4 to t3
And decreases conversion of T4 to reverse t3
I believe it also decreases tsh

so T4 levels decrease, t3 levels increase and tsh decreases

not sure about stomach acid or how long it takes to normalize

Hgh increases conversion of T4 to t3
And decreases conversion of T4 to reverse t3
I believe it also decreases tsh

so T4 levels decrease, t3 levels increase and tsh decreases

not sure about stomach acid or how long it takes to normalize

Thanks.. Based on that info, I can't use hgh until all the testing is done