How does everyone dose there AI on TRT

Jayz-23

Trusted Member
Hey Fellas, just like the question says:
How do you guy go about using Arimidex if you use any for your TRT protocol.
Im getting labs soon and just cant find my sweet spot for libido & erections.

I was on:
70mg T (2x week)
250iu Hcg (2x week)
0.5mg Arimidex (2x week)

last labs showed
Test - 30.4nmol/L
Free T - 1066 pmol/L
E2 - 91 pmol/L
SHBG - 11 nmol/L

I have been reduced to 120mg T / week
and the rest has stayed the same.

I cant seem to get the boost out of this. Ive tries less Arimidex 0.25mg/week and just felt bloat, lethargy all the usual.
Ive tried higher 0.75mg week and still nothing. Do you dose the Arimidex 2x or 3x week?
Thanks

Last edited:
I don’t use any AI while on TRT - my bloods indicate my estrogen is in a healthy range.
I’m surprised you need arimidex twice a week on a low dose of test.

On the dose you posted im good without an Ai. Anything higher than 175 a week i dose 6.25mg aromasin once a week and go up from there

I don’t use any AI while on TRT - my bloods indicate my estrogen is in a healthy range.
I’m surprised you need arimidex twice a week on a low dose of test.

I was decent and stable for few years with 0.25mg 2x/week. I used Finasteride for 5 months last winter and thats when things changed. One nipple got very sore after a couple months on, put on noticeable fat in lower pec, armpit area and love handles and always was tired. Took me a while to clue in what was going on as trt protocol, training & diet was stable for a long time. Now it appears post finasteride use I require more AI. Im guessing is that I permanently destroyed some Ar-5 enzymes and now what once was used to convert free T into DHT is less enzymes to do so and more is able to convert to E2. No proof yet but my theory seems to make sense to me...

I try to use as little AI as possible and very rarely in trt..maybe once every few weeks

I don’t even use much for AI on 2-3 grams of gear

I only use AI when I exceed 400 test and using other aromatizing compounds.

Little but of Proviron goes a long way.

Maybe try a different type of AI if you think you need it.

Personally, I prefer being at the top end of Estrogen, just feel better at high E

I don’t use any on 100mg per week but at 125 I need some but can’t dial in so I just stay at 100mg. (Unless I boost)

It may sound counterintuitive but it’s way easier to dial in an AI on larger cycle dosages than it is with TRT, as small amounts of compound can have big swings for oestrogen and your margins for error are much smaller.

I will give the same advice that was given to me few years ago… Find your max dose that does not require an AI and keeps you in the correct ranges (bloods not feel)...that is your ideal TRT dosage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t use any on 100mg per week but at 125 I need some but can’t dial in so I just stay at 100mg. (Unless I boost)

It may sound counterintuitive but it’s way easier to dial in an AI on larger cycle dosages than it is with TRT, as small amounts of compound can have big swings for oestrogen and your margins for error are much smaller.

I will give the same advice that was given to me few years ago… Find your max dose that does not require an AI and keeps you in the correct ranges (bloods not feel)...that is your ideal TRT dosage.

Thats something ive been actually considering TBH. Is to drop my TRT test down from 60mg 2x / week to 40mg 2x / week and see how that does and increase again up from there. I also use HCG and I feel that is a culprit for the E2 as well even though its small 250iu 2x / week.

Has anyone found that hcg is a problem dialling in or managing E2 on trt, ditched it and just lived with extra small potatoes lol

Thats something ive been actually considering TBH. Is to drop my TRT test down from 60mg 2x / week to 40mg 2x / week and see how that does and increase again up from there. I also use HCG and I feel that is a culprit for the E2 as well even though its small 250iu 2x / week.

Has anyone found that hcg is a problem dialling in or managing E2 on trt, ditched it and just lived with extra small potatoes lol

I just live with the extra small potatos...

I just live with the extra small potatos...

I don’t mind having tiny balls at all. Used to sit on them when I rode my motorcycle before, doesn’t happen anymore.
Hey you know one time for fun, I tried to see if I could push them up under my skin, lol, I couldn’t believe they were small enough to do it, bwahaaa.

I don’t mind having tiny balls at all. Used to sit on them when I rode my motorcycle before, doesn’t happen anymore.
Hey you know one time for fun, I tried to see if I could push them up under my skin, lol, I couldn’t believe they were small enough to do it, bwahaaa.

I get nutted way less at Jiu jitsu now...and wife does not care so I am all good. Why add extra variables when you don’t have too. Test is the beat is my motto.

Jesus you crack me up man lol

For you guys that dont use HCG on TRT, did you notice your loads decrease alot?
Cant wait for this response lol

I notice a significant E2 drop from 100 to 90mg. You might not need to go all the way to 80

Jesus you crack me up man lol

For you guys that dont use HCG on TRT, did you notice your loads decrease alot?
Cant wait for this response lol
They have always been small, had scarlet fever when young and I cannot have kids. So I noticed no difference. Most of the load I believe isn’t sperm anyways. But I could be wrong. But who really cares? I have never had a girl go, man when you coat me in your sperm is the only time I can get off. Please blow it in my hair, I especially love the way it falls out of me as I walk to the bathroom, down my leg, lol

I only usually use AI when running something like a 500mg/week test cycle with dbol. Waiting on bloods but currently running a higher test only cycle. 500mg test e and .5ml of test 400 a week so around 900mg/week. Currently using .5mg
Arimidex every other day.