How DID you come UP with your MEMBER login name

I was trying to figure out a username for another website before and couldn’t think of anything, I am a diesel mechanic and was working on a Cummins motor at the time, so I just said cumminstech in my head and I liked it.

then the website made me include a number at the end. Usually I’d go with 69, but I wanted to keep this professional since future employers might see it. Cumminstech2 just had a nice flow- so it was born.

@Taureau that is awsome!! I once worked with a bull rider,and to see what those guys deal with and there passion for the sport is incredible, anyone who jump on a big ass bull has huge balls ,ill tell yeh that. Have you had many broken bones? The guy i worked with had a huge chest and he was just a teen at the time ,but just from holding on so tight i think it developed his chest

@Taureau that is awsome!! I once worked with a bull rider,and to see what those guys deal with and there passion for the sport is incredible, anyone who jump on a big ass bull has huge balls ,ill tell yeh that. Have you had many broken bones? The guy i worked with had a huge chest and he was just a teen at the time ,but just from holding on so tight i think it developed his chest

Last ride I had was early 40s. I got on a 2000 pound retired pbr bull. I did not last long. He not only threw me he stomped me good. I had bruises from the top of my back to the bottom of my foot. 3 surgeries latter I could walk with a limp. years latter stepped of a curb badly heard a snap and lost the limp.

Nerd Alert! back in the old Quake 2/3 gaming days (late 90s?)...

Ha! That's where mine came from too. I didnt have any cool name ideas, so just used my initials mt, and since I'm a metal head 666 seemed to be the obvious choice. Then I thought it'd be cool to read it the same way front to back so I mirrored the initials.

And I had the text in Black color. I remember that was not something everyone could do and if you could you didnt share how ;)

No clan, but I did get offers to join. I liked hitting random games and leading the lag to snipe with the rail gun. I was a good shot!

Then there was Unreal Tournament. I loved that game too.

@Taureau , crazy i couldnt imgaine the rush of being in that stall with a wild animal like that, that would take anxiety to another level .i mean you know your shits gonna get fu#@ up before you do it.

Last edited:
Ha! That's where mine came from too. I didnt have any cool name ideas, so just used my initials mt, and since I'm a metal head 666 seemed to be the obvious choice. Then I thought it'd be cool to read it the same way front to back so I mirrored the initials.

And I had the text in Black color. I remember that was not something everyone could do and if you could you didnt share how ;)

No clan, but I did get offers to join. I liked hitting random games and leading the lag to snipe with the rail gun. I was a good shot!

Then there was Unreal Tournament. I loved that game too.

Love the rail gun! I used to hop on random instagib servers and got called a cheater/aimbot user all the time. I play a little Quake Champions and it's pretty decent game that gives you that old school vibe. Miss the old days of packing up your gear and going to lan parties and staring at the one girl who played lol

I first started on the American boards years and years ago and wanted to use something that other Canadians would recognize.

I grew up with the name newf. As I got older and developed I got big newf sometimes. I added the ugly.... mostly because I have a face like a kicked in birdcage.

So..... biguglynewf.

My husband calls me Penguin, its the nic name he gave me because one day, when we first met, he was picking me up from University and I had a black and white back pack and I ran to his truck like a penguin apparently, from that day on I was the penguin. I am the complete opposite of a stereotypical girl who really is a princess so I thought princess penguin was a good forum name.

Mine is a play on my initials - EZ. I've been nicknamed EZ, easy, or eazy since childhood. The number is because I went to signup somewhere it made me add the numbers. I just used their suggestion and it's been that way ever since.

@eazy57 i hate it when thwy force you Random numbers!! Eazy is cool i like it ,way better then hey shit head like inusally get called.
@TO_Lifter yeh good thing this isnt a dating site lol no thnx for sharing, id love to explore toronto i only have been there 300 times but at the airport lol lookin out