Holy Cheeseburgers ! Superman signs with the Patriots.

It’s going to be interesting to see if Bill can change his offence to accommodate the new QB style. Tom Brady was always a pocket quarterback, Cam Newton not so much.

It’s going to be interesting to see if Bill can change his offence to accommodate the new QB style. Tom Brady was always a pocket quarterback, Cam Newton not so much.

Josh McDaniels loves mobile QB’s, he’s the one who drafted Tebow in Denver. Cam will be fun to watch this year!

Not a CN fan, and I wouldn’t be betting on the Patriots doing much this year. I predict they miss the playoffs.

Reactions: Cog
Bill change his system so CN can fit in?
Highly doubt it.
This will be very,very hard on Newton.
Interesting project though.

Richard Sherman is complaining that the 7.5 million is chump change.
Some backups are getting more.

Richard Sherman is complaining that the 7.5 million is chump change.
Some backups are getting more.

I think Richard Sherman is washed up,

But yes on the interesting patriots project. If Cam can check his ego, play his part in the system and stay relatively healthy the pats could do well.

But that’s a lot of ifs!

I think Richard Sherman is washed up,

But yes on the interesting patriots project. If Cam can check his ego, play his part in the system and stay relatively healthy the pats could do well.

But that’s a lot of ifs!
A lot.
I don't think he can handle the system.
Too many play breakdowns in his past.
Maybe Sherman would like to see everybody get paid the same.:)

Pats go 11-5 to make playoffs and get eliminated first round, you heard it here first. Their defence won’t do as well this year as the past, most of the reason they always had such a great defence is because Brady was able to keep the ball out of the other teams hands so effectively, so their defence really never had to see the field much in pressure situations. Not to say they don’t have a good defence, but a large part of the reason their defence was so great was because their offence was so great.