HGH experiences...

Canadianbeaut

Trusted Member
I’ve been told once started it can be a lifetime commitment.. and cost a fortune.. but is it worth it? How many times have you been ripped off? Have you ever had undesired effects ? What age did you start it?

just poking around for experiences boys... considering in the next year or two..

Oh boy....
I’m just crawling into bed
But I could write a novel on this

maybe tmrw

would like to hear what you have to say on this if you do decide to sit down and write it out for us. I’m sure it would answer many of our questions!

Reactions: 3ml
My experience is this. I no longer would do generics at all. Of mk677.

What I would do is a saturation dose of
CJC1295 with or without DAC
GHRP 2 or 6

multiple times a day.

The results I got from these 2 were good.

Been on 4iu (went to 6iu for a week or so) since November. Most noticeable benefits is the recovery from workouts. Muscles always full and good pumps in the gym also some noticeable fat loss getting pretty lean. Sleep is on point. Nails, skin and hair all much healthier.

Only sided I’ve experience is lethargy which went away after couple weeks and numb/stiff hands

I too am afraid of the cost. It looks like getting on a safe, lowest smart level is pretty damn good because it's just putting something there or something back that wasn't there but it is seriously expensive. Now this is in the US but a couple both decided on doing the HGH road. They spend over a grand a month on HGH and like it's been said, it's not something you cycle or taper. You're either taking it forever or you're not and wishing you didn't have to stop/could afford to keep going.

That said, you can see in Russian Federation type countries, men who have SERIOUSLY abused the ever-living shit out of HGH. Heads expanded, hands larger and basically taking the growth of the muscles/rebounding from workouts but also adding one HELL of a lot of sides.

My word, I have tried many, might I say again....MANY brands of GH, I haven't had a great one in many moons. The old jintropins several years ago in 2014 or 15 were the last good ones I have had.
Very tough to find the real deal now.
Everyone is vacuum sealing the vials, that used to be a semi sort of way to find the good stuff.

I've gotten decent results from GH
There are good generics out there.
BUT its rolling the dice.
Just found out one of the most popular Generic GH sources on Meso is a selective scammer and some of his batches arent filtered properly.

So you might get GH (Never purity like Pharma... I dont give a fuck what they say)

Or you might get scammed, or get dirty gear.

Personally...
I dont think GH helps enough to warrant the cost for Pharma... That's just my experience.

Sure, I get some accelerated fat loss (I can cut no problem... and my Thyroid is dead, so I can abuse thyroid meds without consequences)

So it doesnt make sense to shell out that much cash, when AAS provides better gains.

Unless you're rocking 10iu ED like @3ml
Then youre gtg lol

Just found out one of the most popular Generic GH sources on Meso is a selective scammer and some of his batches arent filtered properly.

So you might get GH (Never purity like Pharma... I dont give a fuck what they say)

Personally...
I dont think GH helps enough to warrant the cost for Pharma... That's just my experience.

Sure, I get some accelerated fat loss (I can cut no problem... and my Thyroid is dead, so I can abuse thyroid meds without consequences)

So it doesnt make sense to shell out that much cash, when AAS provides better gains.

Then youre gtg lol

If you don't mind my asking, do you have a legit medical issue with your thyroid? Or is it something that can happen as a consequence of using T3/T4?

No worries brother,

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis which has led to acute Hypothyroidism.

So I can crush T3 like skittles

Well, sounds like you've found a silver lining to that cloud. 👍

Believe it or not, my little dog has hypothyroidism. We noticed his fur was falling out and he was lethargic. Got him on the meds and he bounced back within a month.

Well, sounds like you've found a silver lining to that cloud. 👍

Believe it or not, my little dog has hypothyroidism. We noticed his fur was falling out and he was lethargic. Got him on the meds and he bounced back within a month.

I slowly noticed when I lost my eyebrows lol
They uavt grown back

I look fucking ridiculous :ROFLMAO:

The problem with gh is and has always been even if you do find a good source, at some point the quality always goes tits up.

If Homerkhan can be swindled so can you.

Pharm? Great but even the best sources have trouble securing decent supplies long term. Probably because of where most of it comes from... lol.

Regardless demand always exceeds supply and sources scramble to secure product and so it goes.

Gh is always and will always be a gamble.

That must fuck with your gear without having a thyroid to control everything.

How do you mean?

My T4 and t4 levels are perfect.

Only difference is I have zero TSH,
Which is pointless anyways.

Actually its beneficial in every way and one of the main reasons I was able to go from fat slob to in shape in 1 year flat.(While adding 4 or 5 inches back onto my arms)

I need to cut?
Up my daily T3 yo 50mcg and up T4 to 150.... I'm not an energetic and eating machine.

Time to bulk up?
Cut T3 to 12.5 and T4 to 74 Mcg and I throw on mass like it's going out of style (as I dont have to eat 5k calories to put on muscle...
My maintenance becomes 2000 calories... and I can grow HARD off of 3k.

So actually very beneficial.

I would NOT recomend it to anyone
Doing what I do will totally destroy a healthy thyroid.

Its quit dangerous unless your thyroid is already dead.

Personally...

Then youre gtg lol
I guess it really depends on what level you aspire to get to and at what cost? For the majority of folks regular AAS cycles will suffice to achieve their desired results. For those looking to achieve a level beyond that, then GH and Slin are a whole different ball game. It adds that extra size and quality that ventures into pro/elite territory, beyond what AAS can offer. That’s providing diet, training and recuperation are in check. And to run an effective cycle gets expensive at 8-10 IU. Many also like the tissue repair properties for rehabilitation of injuries. Especially as you get older.

Last edited: