Hey I Need Help guys/gals

I should try and find some of the photos of my previous cycles lol I could have an Arnold body my genetics are superior to mostly everyone ....not cocky just serious everybody in school said I was on steroids , but I wasn’t lol also I have a rare eye disease called Kerataconis or some other spelling....and they just discovered how to stop the blind ness from spreading Lol so I’m legally blind...(PARTIALLY sighted ) you can call me 1 eyed Willy if you want because I seriously only have one working eye and its damaged too. Like glasses don’t fix the damage done by this dispense so sorry if I I need things repeated haha.. Homestly I appreciate the advice EVERYONE on here is trying to help...But you can’t help me until you get to know me a little at least with personal issues and I’m open to personally messages me when people make a post and talk as if they know me personally instead you could send a personal message as I’m mainly on here to find a lab and PG is my baby........In 1-2 months I’ll post a picture that will say 1000nwords. I’m a natural athlete. Been lifting weights and doing sports and mma for a long time. I’m a Man. The only problem I have is IM nOT JUicED UP...! I waited 10 long years for my body and mind to fully develop because I am VERY knowledgeable at the things I’ve studied during my life.....And steroids will destroy a growing mind and body which are fully grown at 26-28. instead of telling me to be careful give me advice on your experiences about power lifting , fat burning , anything but “warning me” ...I am well studied, very experienced , and my body and mind react to steroids in a way that’s rare...very little to zero sides at least serious ..... Get to know me first we are ALL individuals , we all have different pasts , and futures , all bodies react to substances differently . And one thing about me though I’m annoying and am extroverted and y’all talk y’all y’all and am annoying.....I’m still a very intelligent practitioner who can overcome anything after what I have been through

I have a feeling @Justin is going to be so excited when the mail arrives he will pee himself.
Lol I’ve been placebo ridden. That clip Ronnie Coleman’s tip is “he flexes a part of his body all day” He claimed that’s why he’s stomach muscles looked like he ate a board game lmao still Coleman ...I love em man absolute monster...

Solid advice here. If things go pear shaped you don’t want to start lactating. Lol the only ones who will lactate are the woman baring my children I’m A Man.. lol jk Serious curiosity here..........
OKGIYs and GALS plz bare with my grammar...I’m not educated well by schools.partially sighted,and English is not my first language ..........Why didn’t any competetative body builders in the days before SERMS and crap get Gyno and crap in the golden age....? I’ve taken 100-200MGS of Potent ass dbol a day in high school man(Pretty much through all high school for football until my injury then painkiller addiction for years) and my tits were Zero “gyno” but rock hard pumped up Herculean pectorals man I looked amazing ....I stopped cold turkey!in one day with no SERMS or any PCT other then staying active and eating and also aMy PP stayed working great and while on dbol......wow just wow....I could spend hours having fun with that thing guys and gals lol and those high school gaIs never complained hahahawas a high school kid so understand I was just wild (invincible teens right one those days) And virtually nothing happened except I went back to my average muscle mass which is still great...? They say about an alcoholic who never stops drinking don’t you ever get a hangover? His response is how can I get a hangover if I’m always drinking lol joke I have a SERM i personally think they are free r people with naturally low t or something ..if people never needed them before I don’t understand why they need them now ? Maybe Glynis hereditary? Somebody enlighten me seriously I don’t know anything about why they r SO imperative Now but before they were synthesized Was never heard of any bodybuilders or athletes lactating lol I’m Going to buy nolvadex though but seriously....I’m not going to get gyno in my lifetime my personally belief a it’s the persons biology .....not the steroid aromatising , just like how COVID is like a small cold to one 40 year old them to another it kills them....? I know I’m new but I’m telling you guys and gals I know my stuff , I’m a mature adult Man who had an unfortunate upbringing , but I can handle my Anabolics , I actually need them to maintain stability on my life and to remain clean from other “substances”so I’m interested to see what type of answers I’ll get and maybe learn something

Cmon .. you not serious!!
Buddy that’s Arnold in my pic......... should state when a statement is sarcastic .............Ha.....man I’ll post a current pick right now of myself before starting my cyc.... I lease everyone on here I’m a noob or on this site but I know quite a bit about what I know quite a bit about ...I know more about natural workouts mass steroids are so complex of a study

I should try and find some of the photos of my previous cycles lol I could have an Arnold body my genetics are superior to mostly everyone ....not cocky just serious everybody in school said I was on steroids , but I wasn’t lol also I have a rare eye disease called Kerataconis or some other spelling....and they just discovered how to stop the blind ness from spreading Lol so I’m legally blind...(PARTIALLY sighted ) you can call me 1 eyed Willy if you want because I seriously only have one working eye and its damaged too. Like glasses don’t fix the damage done by this dispense so sorry if I I need things repeated haha.. Homestly I appreciate the advice EVERYONE on here is trying to help...But you can’t help me until you get to know me a little at least with personal issues and I’m open to personally messages me when people make a post and talk as if they know me personally instead you could send a personal message as I’m mainly on here to find a lab and PG is my baby........In 1-2 months I’ll post a picture that will say 1000nwords. I’m a natural athlete. Been lifting weights and doing sports and mma for a long time. I’m a Man. The only problem I have is IM nOT JUicED UP...! I waited 10 long years for my body and mind to fully develop because I am VERY knowledgeable at the things I’ve studied during my life.....And steroids will destroy a growing mind and body which are fully grown at 26-28. instead of telling me to be careful give me advice on your experiences about power lifting , fat burning , anything but “warning me” ...I am well studied, very experienced , and my body and mind react to steroids in a way that’s rare...very little to zero sides at least serious ..... Get to know me first we are ALL individuals , we all have different pasts , and futures , all bodies react to substances differently . And one thing about me though I’m annoying and am extroverted and y’all talk y’all y’all and am annoying.....I’m still a very intelligent practitioner who can overcome anything after what I have been through

Alright.
after all that bullshit, either toss up a picture of these superior genetics, or shut the fuck up.
Lets see.

Seriously...I’ll post a pic in a month and that will shut you up......as you were quite disrespectful especially to a new guy just trying to find some help ........and my current bench is 2 plates. Dead lift is 295. leg press is just like max.....I heal faster then most.....grow faster......I don’t get sick........I’m not a liar ...I seriously am 1 out of a friggin million people who legit doesn’t lie on or off internet but I do get heated and your your first impression....well ....that’s why they r important so good luck friend hope you meet your goals in the gym and life

Alright.
after all that bullshit, either toss up a picture of these superior genetics, or shut the fuck up.
Lets see.
So....I tried posting my good pics....but they r too damn BIG.....a file to fit lol..I don’t like when someone judges me that doesn’t know me...I’m not being cocky or lying or trying to get attention. I’m just blessed with really good physical genetics...I used to be bigger then some of the guys juicing back in the day......but I’m smart and I waited until I needed them as my TEST levels are naturally high..... so I don’t need em then........I don’t even need em now I but I want the bodybuilder look and also bodybuilding might save my life

From the look on your face it seems your genetics are a result of Gene Simmons fucking a moose?
Haha
Next time do us a favour and black out your face!
Lol
Nice one ..I know that’s your way of saying “Shit I hope he doesn’t work out too hard in the gym when he gets his cycle starts as everything this kid says is honest I’m not on here to lie to people in my phone lol ....that one was for one of my girl friends Both that pic so I get the joke man but your ROGHT WE WILL SEE..well I already know the results I can except lol

my god man message the lab and asks your question there
they are in a position to know what is going on
anyone answering here is answering based on your confusing information

here are the steps you take when you have any issues

1. go back to the lab and ask them
2. if you do not like their answer come to a mod or admin of a forum and ask them to talk to the lab on your behalf

,most if not all issues are not brought to a forum. they are resolved either by you or by one of us helping you with the lab

only time you bring an issue with a lab to light is when you have tried to resolve it and we have tried to resolve it and the lab is just not doing anything to resolve it
even then bring issues to light to often and other labs will decide not to deal with you because your trouble
“God” is surely on my side on this one.......I will soon be M.I.A as my 24hours gym awaits me and that shall be my home for my term (cycle)