Hey I Need Help guys/gals

Seriously...I’ll post a pic in a month and that will shut you up......as you were quite disrespectful especially to a new guy just trying to find some help ........and my current bench is 2 plates. Dead lift is 295. leg press is just like max.....I heal faster then most.....grow faster......I don’t get sick........I’m not a liar ...I seriously am 1 out of a friggin million people who legit doesn’t lie on or off internet but I do get heated and your your first impression....well ....that’s why they r important so good luck friend hope you meet your goals in the gym and life

monster lifts brah. Totally understand the comparison you’re making to one of the most accomplished bodybuilders of all time.

if you don’t want to take a little heat, maybe dial it back a bit....if not, fill yer boots but remember you reap what you sew.

Not sure if this is a joke and will give you the benefit of the doubt but why wouldn't you ask the administrator - @Taureau for help or a mod? You tried to buy steroids using a credit card from a web site? That statement says enough for me to indicate you should reconsider your path plus you don't need to be juiced up, you are a natural athlete with Arnold's genetics and no that isn't sarcasm. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt - eat and work out right and if you really want to post up some pics to show everyone if you wish.
You made an order with no mention of ordering an AI or PCT compounds. Why not?

Best of luck - this thread should get an award.

On the positive side you sure do have confidence in your self thats always a good thing. But there is a fine line between confidence and narcissism..

I'd say that line is the narrow bridge between confidence and delusion.

In all due respect, dial it back, way back. All the info you need is available here, but you need to take the time to educate yourself. Stating that you are more intelligent, informed, or competent is not going to help you here or in life.

Not sure if this is a joke and will give you the benefit of the doubt but why wouldn't you ask the administrator - @Taureau for help or a mod? You tried to buy steroids using a credit card from a web site? That statement says enough for me to indicate you should reconsider your path plus you don't need to be juiced up, you are a natural athlete with Arnold's genetics and no that isn't sarcasm. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt - eat and work out right and if you really want to post up some pics to show everyone if you wish.
You made an order with no mention of ordering an AI or PCT compounds. Why not?

Best of luck - this thread should get an award.
Lol no I’m all gtg now...I’m very pleased this thread is one of few before I really understood the forum...I have been weight training daily , gym member ship is all gtg. PG-Anabolic has my back , I wrote this post stressed as there were complications And seriously guys I’m not a tech guy....TV.MP3 and video games are to the extent of my knowledge I seriously think I was dropped on my head as a baby or something ladies and gentlemen so have patience with me lol

Wow this seems like a foolish post now. Time to grow up Justin lol I will say one thing about PG is good customer service keeps in touch quick replies........I’m not the type to complain about a little wait , like things happen , we’re all busy with our lives...So gst I give PGanabolics 4 outta 5 it could go to 5 if I’m impressed with the gear once Arnold comes back lol soon sooooon

Wow this seems like a foolish post now. Time to grow up Justin lol I will say one thing about PG is good customer service keeps in touch quick replies........I’m not the type to complain about a little wait , like things happen , we’re all busy with our lives...So gst I give PGanabolics 4 outta 5 it could go to 5 if I’m impressed with the gear once Arnold comes back lol soon sooooon
There is a section on the forum for reviews. Once you have completed the transaction you can give your opinion and the same for your product.
If it takes juice for Arnold to come back you need to learn a lot about body building and I'm not saying that to be mean or a jerk in anyway. I know gear helps, we all do but you should loose very little when your off gear other than some strength and water weight pending a few things:
1. Work out like you did when you were on cycle.
2. You learn about diet - how to eat and eat the same on and off cycle.
3. You know about PCT and get your test back to normal as quick as possible.

Had I known at 20 what I know now, I would have saved my money and hired a coach to teach me about proper technique, rest, and diet. Once I had that sorted out and got the most out of my natural genetics, I would dive into small amounts of gear. Guys who are only 'Arnold' on gear are yoyo's for size. Big then small, repeat. Just a suggestion based on your posts, it might be a good idea to consider hiring a coach. This forum as one and he forgot more than most people know.