Hey I Need Help guys/gals

TheMan0fNovaScotia

Trusted Member
I placed my order for Sustanon Dianabol and testosterone undecanoate from pg and very thing seems gtg...but on my orders they have 2 separate orders? The first is correct and finalized...but there is a second finalized order of just a single product(the dbol) What do you think is going on here I would be very upset if I received only the 90 pills of dbol and not my main cycle roids....I emailed them to left them....It’s always something guys always something to worry about

Your wording is a bit difficult to understand. Did you place two separate orders? If so then they will process and ship them separately. They are not in in business to burn people as they would have a bunch of bad reviews. You may wish to stick around here, take your time to get to know us and us you and you may one day get to know some great labs. Slow down and take your time.

Your wording is a bit difficult to understand. Did you place two separate orders? If so then they will process and ship them separately. They are not in in business to burn people as they would have a bunch of bad reviews. You may wish to stick around here, take your time to get to know us and us you and you may one day get to know some great labs. Slow down and take your time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed my order for Sustanon Dianabol and testosterone undecanoate from pg and very thing seems gtg...but on my orders they have 2 separate orders? The first is correct and finalized...but there is a second finalized order of just a single product(the dbol) What do you think is going on here I would be very upset if I received only the 90 pills of dbol and not my main cycle roids....I emailed them to left them....It’s always something guys always something to worry about

my god man message the lab and asks your question there
they are in a position to know what is going on
anyone answering here is answering based on your confusing information

here are the steps you take when you have any issues

1. go back to the lab and ask them
2. if you do not like their answer come to a mod or admin of a forum and ask them to talk to the lab on your behalf

,most if not all issues are not brought to a forum. they are resolved either by you or by one of us helping you with the lab

only time you bring an issue with a lab to light is when you have tried to resolve it and we have tried to resolve it and the lab is just not doing anything to resolve it
even then bring issues to light to often and other labs will decide not to deal with you because your trouble

I guess I placed an order it says on the 26th .... for a bottle of dbol 😊😊😊 but I did not pay for it.......... the order I placed today for 😁😁😁 for the dbol sustanon250 and TEST UNDECA I paid the 😁😁😁for these products....I did not pay the 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 for the order made on the 26th which I did not do I may have had dbol in my cart and saw what the payment options are like and clicked the check out button just to see payment info....I wonder how I have a n extra finalized 🤔🤔🤔 order on top of my real finalized order...I know this labs not in it to burn people lol or I wouldn’t have chosen them as I know they r very good...so..I dont know it’s just strange but All I can do is wait and see and hope and pray they get my email alerting them before (IF) any mistakes are made which I doubt it’s just weird
I can’t say for sure but it just sounds like you made 2 orders
Paid for 1 of 2 orders

the remaining order usually still stays in your order history, at least in my experience on other sites. I haven’t used pgs website so I can’t comment if it’s the same

I can’t say for sure but it just sounds like you made 2 orders
Paid for 1 of 2 orders

the remaining order usually still stays in your order history, at least in my experience on other sites. I haven’t used pgs website so I can’t comment if it’s the same
Yeah something like that I’m not really worried I mean I paid xxx for my order and it says it’s finalized which I assume means like it’s getting ready to get shipped? Does anyone know exactly what they mean by FINALIZED? I might get a free bottle that’s the thing lol as I have another order that’s all finalized and it’s paid xxx to get 1-2day speed delivery? I have no clue what’s going on but I know it’s all good..

Take a deep breath and slow down. No need to post every thought in your head to the board. Listen to the advice being given, especially from the senior members. You’re ignoring Taureau’s kindly worded advice. Read more, post less.

My opinion: After seeing your posts I think you need to research a bit more before taking the dive into AAS. We’ve all seen too many people rush into this and fuck themselves up. There are possible serious consequences by choosing to go down this road (infections, permanent HPTA shutdown, legal problems, etc.) Be sure you understand them and are in a good place mentally/emotionally to deal with it.

Holy crap!!! I just remembered where this Seerate order popped up from,,, a few days ago I thought they took credit cards so I tried to order a bottle of Dianabol with urgent delivery or whatever....I cancelled that though obviously as they don’t take credit cards...so hopefully I’ll get a free bottle of dbol unless PG emails me back within promised time frame fingers crossed

Take a deep breath and slow down. No need to post every thought in your head to the board. Listen to the advice being given, especially from the senior members. You’re ignoring Taureau’s kindly worded advice. Read more, post less.

My opinion: After seeing your posts I think you need to research a bit more before taking the dive into AAS. We’ve all seen too many people rush into this and fuck themselves up. There are possible serious consequences by choosing to go down this road (infections, permanent HPTA shutdown, legal problems, etc.) Be sure you understand them and are in a good place mentally/emotionally to deal with it.
I’m all good I’ve taken steroids I react amazing to them I responsibly waited until I was fully devolved to start them and thanks yah , I don’t do internet lol once I get my juice and myo

steroids and me react in a godly fashion ..My genetics are effing insane......trust me lol I’m not a kid I’m a grown man

I’m all good I’ve taken steroids I react amazing to them I responsibly waited until I was fully devolved to start them and thanks yah , I don’t do internet lol once I get my juice and myo

steroids and me react in a godly fashion ..My genetics are effing insane......trust me lol I’m not a kid I’m a grown man
You should post up a before, then an after picture.

I guess I placed an order it says on the 26th .... for a bottle of dbol 130$ but I did not pay for it.......... the order I placed today for 250$ for the dbol sustanon250 and TEST UNDECA I paid the 250$ for these products....I did not pay the 130$ for the order made on the 26th which I did not do I may have had dbol in my cart and saw what the payment options are like and clicked the check out button just to see payment info....I wonder how I have a n extra finalized 130$ order on top of my real finalized order...I know this labs not in it to burn people lol or I wouldn’t have chosen them as I know they r very good...so..I dont know it’s just strange but All I can do is wait and see and hope and pray they get my email alerting them before (IF) any mistakes are made which I doubt it’s just weird

How about you take a few minutes and read the rules
We do not talk prices on here

Honest as said read more. Compose your thoughts. Then post

In a godly fashion......I’m using that again.