Here We Go Part Two

Ok little update.

@Funnyman has kept me accountable even though I have not been the best at sticking to the diet. I have for the most part but have had two vacations in there since the start.

Weight is down slightly but body comp seems to be changing. Getting leaner and maybe a little bigger.

Diet @Funnyman has set me up on has been easy for the most part plus my gf has been doing a lot of my meal prep.

Weigh in on Sat. We will see what a week of no cheating will do.

@Goldenrod as you may already discovered I’m very serious in every endeavour. Except my job, family, training, and my own death. Everything else is fing serious balls to the wall.

Pay hard to play hard. Shredz 😋😋
Ya, after reading for a while it was easy to tell who didn’t take anything too seriously and had a great sense of humour. Your personality is refreshing as some forums have a few lads with too much Tren and love to bitch constantly.

Ok so weight is slowly coming off, 262 lbs this am but I think I’m actually adding mass. Been training using Heavy Duty and weights have been going up. Only lifting once every 4 days and pretty much cardio every other day.

This was inverse to what I was thinking would happen, thought I would be getting leaner but not adding mass, but adding mass has always been easy for me. Now just need to refine it.

Should be easier now that school starts and back to the regular grind, plus my gf is on me about my eating as well. 🤦‍♂️

Just a quick update and thanks to @Funnyman

Weight has gone up a bit but no really of a huge concern as I can see changes and leaning out in the mirror.

@Funnyman has gone above and beyond. He set out my diet and has stayed on me with small changes and alternates to keep it easy. On top on this he’s looked at my training and suggested some changes there as well which seem to be really helping as well.

Well worth the investment as this guy is on top of everything and he knows his shit.

Ok update time.

Weight lose has somewhat plateaued but this seems to be the way it goes for me. It will likely start to drop again in a week or so.

Overall things are very good. Only running TRT and I’m adding muscle and strength and avoiding injury.

im going to stick to the meal plan laid out by @Funnyman pretty much year round as I don’t have a comp coming up so I’d just like to continue to get in better shape.

Listen bud @The Old Guy - I got a bone to pick with you. I haven’t read anything that made me piss my pants in a while. I’m counting on you and stu for my comedic relief on breaks at work lol.
Turn it up - just kidding of course.