Here We Go Part Two

The Old Guy

Village idiot
Did a log a few years back on NM on diet and having the log to answer to kept me in check and I made some good gains.

So I recently contacted @Funnyman and he’s going to prepare a 16 week plan for me to cut down.

Spoke with funnyman on the phone last night for a couple of hours and he’s a wealth of knowledge on lots of health related stuff. Gave me some suggestions on things to do relating to getting off of bp meds.

So I’m going on holidays this week but will be starting at this on the following Monday and will log it here.

I’ll include some starting pictures which should be pretty messy after a week of eating everything.

Did a log a few years back on NM on diet and having the log to answer to kept me in check and I made some good gains.

So I recently contacted @Funnyman and he’s going to prepare a 16 week plan for me to cut down.

Spoke with funnyman on the phone last night for a couple of hours and he’s a wealth of knowledge on lots of health related stuff. Gave me some suggestions on things to do relating to getting off of bp meds.

So I’m going on holidays this week but will be starting at this on the following Monday and will log it here.

I’ll include some starting pictures which should be pretty messy after a week of eating everything.

I'm pretty sure pussy is low cal

Ok day one has started. Bit of a screw up as I forgot to set my alarm so no gym this am but got my first meal in, a bit late.

Busy couple of days at work coming up so meal prep will be key.

Got a couple of starting photos but going to hold off until things start progressing so there’s something to compare.

Going to be training on a slight variance to Mike Mentzers Heavy Duty and add cardio pretty much everyday.

So here we go !!!

Ok initial weight in after a week of eating like a pig (dessert at every meal except breakfast, I did ask ) is 280 lbs. This is a pretty sad starting point but weight usually drops off quickly once I start eating well.

On my second day and have followed meal plan to the letter of the law so far. It’s been fairly easy both prepwise and eating as I haven’t been hungry. We’ll see how things look on a Monday as thats when I plan to weigh in again.

Quick update.

Definitely leaning out a bit and still sticking to the diet for the most part. Ice cream last night 🤦‍♂️

Oh well, it’s been easy as my gf has been doing a lot of my meal prep.

Got to weigh in and report to @Funnyman on Sat so I’ll post up where I’m at then.

Freeze a protein shake with some added maple syrup. Not to advise and step on FM’s toes but if ice cream is a weakness I’ve found this pretty satisfying and can usually fit a diet.

If you like and can afford the cals making it milk based is almost like the real thing.

You can also blend bananas up with some coco and sweetener like maple syrup or even other fruit and get a decent ice cream like product. Heavier on the simple cabs though... yet reasonably low cal.

Freeze a protein shake with some added maple syrup. Not to advise and step on FM’s toes but if ice cream is a weakness I’ve found this pretty satisfying and can usually fit a diet.

If you like and can afford the cals making it milk based is almost like the real thing.

You can also blend bananas up with some coco and sweetener like maple syrup or even other fruit and get a decent ice cream like product. Heavier on the simple cabs though... yet reasonably low cal.

Thanks for the input @biguglynewf but I’m going to throw a few cheats in here and there or life isn’t worth living. Plus my gf came over and we had sex a few times so extra cardio 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Ok update time.

I’m away down south this week, have been doing cardio each morning, diet has been ok, but not great, but we do need to enjoy life as well.

Had a couple of comments that I appear a bit leaner but scale really hasn’t moved.

Oh well it’s a process and as long as it’s going in the right direction I’m happy.

Thanks again @Funnyman your input has been and continues to be very helpful.

Have been using a Life Fitness bike each morning. These things are pretty amazing. You “race” against both virtual and real people on a track of your choice. I’ve done Ireland twice now but have yet to finish as I keep stopping in the pub for “just one pint” and 3 hours later my bike was gone and I could hardly walk. Incredibly realistic. 🤣🤣

So weighed in this am. 266 lbs

Can definitely see I’ve gotten a bit leaner but also a bit flat.

Been pretty good this week at following @Funnyman meal guide.

Another week and school starts and back to a regular routine then it will get much easier to follow the meal plan.

So far positive experience and still going in the right direction.