Help with Anxiety and Insomnia on cycle

I have long had the (not extremely strong) theory that High E2 is largely responsible for what we call Roid Rage.

Bitchy, emotional, erratic etc....Sound like anyone you know? :)

I can confirm not the case. I was “ragiest” why my e2 was within range.

You’ve been on for over 2 years going full throttle on your nervous system, it happens.
Drop down to 125 mg of test for a month or two before coming off, I would be you feel a million bucks better.

I myself was getting anxiety, feeling off so I dropped right down. It did the trick.

I have long had the (not extremely strong) theory that High E2 is largely responsible for what we call Roid Rage.

Bitchy, emotional, erratic etc....Sound like anyone you know? :)

Only time I get emotional is when my E2 is high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get emotional one min and they pissed the next. My woman just goes and gets me the aromasin.. she knows when its out of hand...lol

You’ve been on for over 2 years going full throttle on your nervous system, it happens.
Drop down to 125 mg of test for a month or two before coming off, I would be you feel a million bucks better.

I myself was getting anxiety, feeling off so I dropped right down. It did the trick.

thank you for the reply. You think this is a better idea then pcting in 2 weeks?

would this help take my e2 down to a more manageable place?

Fuck you crack me up. Im totally gonna do it

"Today we are all gathered here in memory of our friend Cheapshot. He was a good man and I'm sure if he was here with us today he would want to impress upon us how important it is to know your limitations...."

That's all I have for now, additional info will follow once we get all the (grisly) details.

thank you for the reply. You think this is a better idea then pcting in 2 weeks?

would this help take my e2 down to a more manageable place?

This is my thought.

Pct is a rollercoaster ride. You already feel crappy, you want to feel crappy, crappy, lol.

If you reduce to actual trt, so no more than 125 mg a week, I would bet that if you wait for a month you would feel less stressed.

Your estrogen level should chase your test level. It may take a couple weeks for the estrogen to drop, so patience is the key.

Like you I had ran too much for too long. Truthfully the last little bit because of surgery, and so on, I would actually wake up and feel like I was vibrating. I was waking a couple times a night, which is not what I’m like. I just felt stressed. I believe my nervous system had just had enough, too much. So about 5-6 weeks ago I dropped down to trt, and after 4 weeks I felt better, truthfully every week I feel better and better. Best part is no muscle loss from pct to fuck with my mind. Like you I also thought of coming off completely, but at 48, I don’t want 48 year old hormone levels, lol.

Personally no fucking way I’d come off until I felt more stable. During pct your test will drop and estrogen with be higher in relation, likely worsening your issue.

Ok people the panic is well over. I’ve slept 4 days full nights and I’m back to normal as per anxiety. Sorry for my pollution here!

now, I am going to end this 2 year endeavour, and I don’t regret my decision. I finally got the body I dreamt of having and it was amazing.
now I gotta work hard at keeping what’ve Gained or atleast as much as I can. I’ve actually already lost 5lbs which I’m sure is glycogen and water. But with the 2 weeks of anxiety I was barley eating.

so going forward bump up calories and keep working out hard.

Can I ask how you get your blood tested?

straight up. My mental situation was so bad I came completely clean to my family doctor!
Not that it mattered, but it was good to do.

got an ecg, bloods and now I’ll continue following up on bloods to time my pct.

straight up. My mental situation was so bad I came completely clean to my family doctor!
Not that it mattered, but it was good to do.

got an ecg, bloods and now I’ll continue following up on bloods to time my pct.

Wow. You must have felt like absolute crap! It must have been hard as hell to pony up but it's awesome he/she didn't stone face you. I have health issues I just don't feel comfortable asking about despite mine being stellar at getting anything handled.

Good for you for having the guts to do it. Some people wait until the ambulance needs to be called before they deal with something that serious.

It
Wow. You must have felt like absolute crap! It must have been hard as hell to pony up but it's awesome he/she didn't stone face you. I have health issues I just don't feel comfortable asking about despite mine being stellar at getting anything handled.

Good for you for having the guts to do it. Some people wait until the ambulance needs to be called before they deal with something that serious.
Its your health man, when in doubt cover your bases.

we only get one body, and we on this board are making a decision to mess around with it and at times it can have consequences.

now that I’m calming down, I realize this pct will just lead to a 6 month to a year hiatus of juice - I’ll probably be back.