Help with Anxiety and Insomnia on cycle

Crazyguy

Trusted Member
So I've been B&Cing for 2-years; but ala's I was planning on coming of after my Winter Vaca, but coincidentaly my fucking anxiety spiked and i developed middle insomnia as of this week, pushing me real hard to get off now.

Mostly 400mg of test enth form Bodytech with a few blasts of prop 300mg/week and one dbol cycle at 40mg a week in there.

My pinning schedule as of recent has been:

400mg on the 20th of December

200mg on the 5th of January

My bloods as of yesterday are:

test is 49 Nmol/l
Estrodial is 167 pmol\l
tsh is 1.75
Hemoglobin 174
Hemotorit .5

Can you guys say the E2 levels are causing my insomnia and anxiety?

Also the doc suggested I taper down from the test - however I don't see the point to do that.

For PCT I plan on disregarding HCG - I just don't feel comfortable with something that can spike my e2 further.

I was planning on either:

NOlva 40/40/20/20/20 or Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5

Kindly help a brother out.

think i gave you my opinion on another forum unlesss I'm getting mixed up which does happen. why don't you want to follow the doc's advice - is your doc a GP or endo?

think i gave you my opinion on another forum unlesss I'm getting mixed up which does happen. why don't you want to follow the doc's advice - is your doc a GP or endo?

Hey man I hear you! totally, but when you feel this shitty you just want to hear what others have to say.

It's a GP, he's saying taper off and let the body return to homeostasis.

I would just lower it to a true trt dose and see what happens but coming off and giving yourself a break is probably good idea

Both low estrogen and high test can cause anxiety and insomnia in my experience.

I have never experienced the insomnia from high estrogen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insomnia can most definitely be caused by high E2. I am definitely one who experiences it when my E2 is high, no bloodwork to prove but that is one of the symptoms I get, I also get some increased anxiety and pure rage because my fuse is very short & I have zero patience....I actually get really mean & just plain act like a cunt....go figure lol
Your E2 is too high by your bloodwork so you need to lower that & it should definitely help. 75-110 pmol/l would be the desired range.

Last edited:
I get insomnia from high e2 and low e2
Low e2 I get night sweats though and crazy nightmares

Insomnia can most definitely be caused by high E2. I am definitely one who experiences it when my E2 is high, no bloodwork to prove but that is one of the symptoms I get, I also get some increased anxiety and pure rage because my fuse is very short & I have zero patience....I actually get really mean & just plain act like a cunt....go figure lol
Your E2 is too high by your bloodwork so you need to lower that & it should definitely help. 75-110 pmol/l would be the desired range.
hi @DeviousD - have you ever had blood work to confirm it is estrogen that is causing these symptoms or are you assuming? I am in no way saying it isn't but the symptoms I read about from high estrogen in men are nothing like what you describe. anxiety I have read about with hormones out of wack - just wondering if you tested once and now know or are guessing based on all the other symptoms. I used to reading about men getting too emotional/crying for example and not rage.
Everyone is different and in no way am I questioning the validity of your statement - its just different from what I read. the big one is the rage - never heard of that but insomnia and anxiety, etc. yes.
thank you GR

100% from high E2! I totally understand the questioning because you don't see the rage as a usual symptom of high E2 but I can assure you that I know it was high, I don't know the number but I know it was higher than it should be.
My symptoms were:
Insomnia
Start good but lose wood
Anxiety worse than usual
Shorter than usual fuse and rage
Acne
A little aromasin was all I needed and I was good.
I know that I feel pretty good and no symptoms of high or low at 79 pmol/l but yet starting to feel high with a few symptoms starting at 121 pmol/l those numbers I do know as I have bloodwork then, just not when I was feeling the rage.

I do have some mild OCD that then heightens the anxiety which then causes the rage. Does that make any sense GR?

Always had anxiety issues when I first started doing dbol. I always blamed the dbol. But It was actually crazy high estrogen. As soon as I figured that out , I never had a problem

So what I’m hearing from y’all is that as I have stopped pinning anxiety/insomnia should improve?

min assuming e2 will drop along with test ?

I won't fall asleep easily nor will I sleep well if I don't watch my estrogen. The worst anxiety I've had was related to prolactin, which is why I won't ever touch a 19-nor again. Can't say I have ever had anxiety re: estrogen, but we all are different. Hopefully this sorts itself out for you.

I
I won't fall asleep easily nor will I sleep well if I don't watch my estrogen. The worst anxiety I've had was related to prolactin, which is why I won't ever touch a 19-nor again. Can't say I have ever had anxiety re: estrogen, but we all are different. Hopefully this sorts itself out for you.

its Getting better daily.
I slept medication free for over 7 hours

hi @DeviousD - have you ever had blood work to confirm it is estrogen that is causing these symptoms or are you assuming? I am in no way saying it isn't but the symptoms I read about from high estrogen in men are nothing like what you describe. anxiety I have read about with hormones out of wack - just wondering if you tested once and now know or are guessing based on all the other symptoms. I used to reading about men getting too emotional/crying for example and not rage.
Everyone is different and in no way am I questioning the validity of your statement - its just different from what I read. the big one is the rage - never heard of that but insomnia and anxiety, etc. yes.
thank you GR

I have long had the (not extremely strong) theory that High E2 is largely responsible for what we call Roid Rage.

Bitchy, emotional, erratic etc....Sound like anyone you know? :)