Help me identify my raws.

Furius_Saturninus_Plautia

Trusted Member
Hi there all. So at this moment in time I am unable to send my stuff for proper testing due to being layed off so I did a melt point test on a digital hot plate and here are the results with pictures/temps and descriptions. Hopefully there are members here with a wealth of homebrew knowledge who will be able to help out :)

Ok here goes:

Product A,

Looks like mashed potatoes that's been left out overnight. Off white color, hard and clumpy with smell like cow poop/old barn smell.....something like that.

Started melting at 68c-72c/total melt at 82c

Product B,

Eggshell white, looks/smells like test-e, melts faster than test-e though. When rubbed in fingers it turns greasy on fingers(PICTURE ATTACHED), smells sweet

Started melting at 44c-46c/total melt at 60c

Product C,

Bleached white color, grainy texture, sweetish smell

Started melting fast at 70c/total melt at 71c

Any input here would be most awesome and welcome. Thank you to everyone in advance for any assistance here.

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 22222.jpg
    22222.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 44
  • 33333.jpg
    33333.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Omg bro wash your hands your nails look gross, gloves are cheap.
Is that a beach towel on your work station.
Your going to be injecting that into your body, rather worrying what it is research & practice sanitary handling & processing them

Aside from that I can think of many different things it could be, with out testing it's hard to pin point.
Top of my head deca and test

I know your a home brewer but you can get stainless steel sheets cheap, find one the size of your oven rack. sanitize your work station.

Plexiglass sheets, even a sheet of Tim foil is cleaner than loose leaf.

Omg bro wash your hands your nails look gross, gloves are cheap.
Is that a beach towel on your work station.
Your going to be injecting that into your body, rather worrying what it is research & practice sanitary handling & processing them

Aside from that I can think of many different things it could be, with out testing it's hard to pin point.
Top of my head deca and test

I know your a home brewer but you can get stainless steel sheets cheap, find one the size of your oven rack. sanitize your work station.

Plexiglass sheets, even a sheet of Tim foil is cleaner than loose leaf.

My nails look gross cause I do dirty ass work to make a living thanks and all product that was sampled from bags was tossed out! I filer all my stuff twice through a .22 filter and when ACTUALLY brewing I am quite sanitary just fyi lol :)

I'm thinking product C is Primo-e. Melt temp is on point and what I have looks like what I see online when I search for primo-e raws

Much thanks :)

Go over what you ordered, if primo was one of things in your order then it could possibly be.

If primo was not one of things you ordered highly not likely as primo is not cheap, same with Tren & mast raws.
Test & nandrolones along with some orals are cheap.
I posted a melt point chart along time ago in the home brew section, it has alot of common raws listed.
Its hard to pin point a raw based on melt alone. Alot of raws have a very common range of melt point. You need a very specific type of hot plate to get an accurate reading.
Raws can look the same and have the same waxy clumpy texture. Different atmosphere and conditions will make raws appear different.
Even smells can be off

If those were mine and given the amount you have I would lock them away until I could afford to send them to someone to get tested.

I attached two pics I found on google if there was no description on those raws I would have idea what they were.

Attachments

• Tba-Trenbo-Aceta-Raw-Powder-Bodybuilding-Raws-Chemicals89187.jpg
    Tba-Trenbo-Aceta-Raw-Powder-Bodybuilding-Raws-Chemicals89187.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Tba-Trenbo-Aceta-Raw-Powder-Bodybuilding-Raws-Chemicals89188.jpg
    Tba-Trenbo-Aceta-Raw-Powder-Bodybuilding-Raws-Chemicals89188.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 16
Go over what you ordered, if primo was one of things in your order then it could possibly be.

If primo was not one of things you ordered highly not likely as primo is not cheap, same with Tren & mast raws.
Test & nandrolones along with some orals are cheap.
I posted a melt point chart along time ago in the home brew section, it has alot of common raws listed.
Its hard to pin point a raw based on melt alone. Alot of raws have a very common range of melt point. You need a very specific type of hot plate to get an accurate reading.
Raws can look the same and have the same waxy clumpy texture. Different atmosphere and conditions will make raws appear different.
Even smells can be off

If those were mine and given the amount you have I would lock them away until I could afford to send them to someone to get tested.

I attached two pics I found on google if there was no description on those raws I would have idea what they were.

Thank you for this :)

If you don't have the budget to do all 3 right now, I would even send one to janoshik.

I have never used his service but I have done a fair bit of googling and he is a fair gentleman from what I've read about him.

I would go with B simply because for the amount that is there and basic apearance and clumping that it has there is a good chance that is test of some kind but it could also be many other things.
Atleast if you figure that out then you can run your raws.

I'm confused - you bought raws but don't know what they are - maybe thats the norm buying raws but I don't understand how do you determine price as specific compounds cost more? I don't buy raws and fuck around in that area so I know nothing so take no disrepect but I equate this to going to the pharmacy and saying that bottle looks good for this scrip, I will take it without knowing anything.
Please help me understand as I am interested in what your doing.
thanks,
GR

I'm confused - you bought raws but don't know what they are - maybe thats the norm buying raws but I don't understand how do you determine price as specific compounds cost more? I don't buy raws and fuck around in that area so I know nothing so take no disrepect but I equate this to going to the pharmacy and saying that bottle looks good for this scrip, I will take it without knowing anything.
Please help me understand as I am interested in what your doing.
thanks,
GR

I received an order with no identification and thus do not know what exactly I have. I ordered 3 items and what I got was 6 items and all unlabeled.

If you don't have the budget to do all 3 right now, I would even send one to janoshik.

I have never used his service but I have done a fair bit of googling and he is a fair gentleman from what I've read about him.

I would go with B simply because for the amount that is there and basic apearance and clumping that it has there is a good chance that is test of some kind but it could also be many other things.
Atleast if you figure that out then you can run your raws.

I'm thinking B might be Test-D and yes I very much want to get all tested soon. I absolutely HATE not knowing what I have here lol :p

I received an order with no identification and thus do not know what exactly I have. I ordered 3 items and what I got was 6 items and all unlabeled.
wow - and then you test them all to ensure purity and determine what they are? considering you are going to inject these into your body I assume you have a connection for testing, etc.?
thanks,
GR

wow - and then you test them all to ensure purity and determine what they are? considering you are going to inject these into your body I assume you have a connection for testing, etc.?
thanks,
GR

I've been with the same supplier for many years so purity will be on point, but yes I am trying to identify the products myself the best I can, but might have to send for testing. Testing like that will have to wait though as I have my first child now and unfortunately just got laid off because of this covid-19 shit :(

I've been with the same supplier for many years so purity will be on point, but yes I am trying to identify the products myself the best I can, but might have to send for testing. Testing like that will have to wait though as I have my first child now and unfortunately just got laid off because of this covid-19 shit :(

I would think the raw supplier would be able to tell you what you he sent. Failing that if you sent him a tiny sample of each raw he should be able to unravel the mystery for you

Sending each sample in individual letters via regular post they should get through. Send always total weight less then 50grams. Odds are 5 or less grams should be enough

I would think the raw supplier would be able to tell you what you he sent. Failing that if you sent him a tiny sample of each raw he should be able to unravel the mystery for you

Sending each sample in individual letters via regular post they should get through. Send always total weight less then 50grams. Odds are 5 or less grams should be enough

My supplier did some guessing, but that's the same thing I'm doing lol and I want to know EXACTLY what I have. Jano is expensive for someone in my situation, but I will have to send him a sample here and there when I can afford it. Will take time, but at least I will have my answers finally. I ordered a while back around a Chinese holiday so that's why there was a fuck up with my order I was told.

My supplier did some guessing, but that's the same thing I'm doing lol and I want to know EXACTLY what I have. Jano is expensive for someone in my situation, but I will have to send him a sample here and there when I can afford it. Will take time, but at least I will have my answers finally. I ordered a while back around a Chinese holiday so that's why there was a fuck up with my order I was told.

Why would you not take my advice
Send tiny sample of each in regular envelope
Odds are the 6 envelopes get through. You can put a fake address on them. Use a Chinese name and fake address.

Get a very tiny plastic bag and place the sample in it
And buy a sheet of carbon paper the sample will fly through

Back in the day I received many a sample that way. Never lost a one

Key is big stuff they check. There is so much regular mail as long as there is no hard object no way they check

Why would you not take my advice
Send tiny sample of each in regular envelope
Odds are the 6 envelopes get through. You can put a fake address on them. Use a Chinese name and fake address.

Get a very tiny plastic bag and place the sample in it
And buy a sheet of carbon paper the sample will fly through

Back in the day I received many a sample that way. Never lost a one

Key is big stuff they check. There is so much regular mail as long as there is no hard object no way they check

My supplier is not interested in having anything sent to him, he was nice enough to let me keep the mistake items so that is that really. I would much rather send to Jano and make sure I know what is what before I do anything with it. Could be sarms, Ai's or just aas so need to make very sure.

Listen to taureau. I never knew that was an option.

Doing this for a few years you should have answers from your supplier or they should be willing to work with you. Having that much invested I'm almost positive they would be willing to work with you to get your problem sorted out, just ask them.

Every raw I've gotten has always been marked with something from a letter to a number to a random symbol. Bags with nothing I had a written explanation of Wich raw was what.

I have used labmax before solely as a device to confirm that I had the correct raw. The color, texture, smell was different than what it should of been and what I read online about. Lab max test resulted it was the correct raw.
This is why you need to test your raws if your not sure.

If you need help brewing lots of people here can help you, but unfortunately all the info you need to acquire is going to involve you using third party testing.

Listen to taureau. I never knew that was an option.

Doing this for a few years you should have answers from your supplier or they should be willing to work with you. Having that much invested I'm almost positive they would be willing to work with you to get your problem sorted out, just ask them.

Every raw I've gotten has always been marked with something from a letter to a number to a random symbol. Bags with nothing I had a written explanation of Wich raw was what.

I have used labmax before solely as a device to confirm that I had the correct raw. The color, texture, smell was different than what it should of been and what I read online about. Lab max test resulted it was the correct raw.
This is why you need to test your raws if your not sure.

If you need help brewing lots of people here can help you, but unfortunately all the info you need to acquire is going to involve you using third party testing.

I will be ordering labmax very soon, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask around and see what more experienced members have to say :)

sorry you got laid off bud. Things will turn around.