Heart Problems and AAS

I’ve never had a heart attack but ever since last year I’ve been looking into longevity/disease prevention.

and it seems a large part of heart disease is genetic. There’s certain genetic tests you can get done, certain mutations increase chances of having different diseases.

also lifestyle (diet/exercise) seems to be another leading factor

Ford brewer on YouTube has a lot of videos on heart disease and stroke prevention. I think the coronary calcium score is what you want done (Ct scan) to test your likelihood of getting a heart attack (don’t quote me on that)

hope you’re doing okay, and like others have mentioned definitely see a doctor if you’re not feeling right.

Yes CT Calcium score is essential. Only accurate way to know if their is plaque in your arteries. Your lipid numbers can be good and due to genetics or high cortisol you may have clogged arteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gran used to say that it was really rare for women to have heart attacks, despite that she had one so young. But she didn't even know she had one, and only self-diagnoses after she felt better and recovered.

I wonder if the rate of occurrence was always there, but heart attacks just weren't as fatal in women because the causes were diferent (stress vs poor diet) or genetically a woman's heart attack might affect the heart differently. Of course, this is all speculation, but it has me wondering...

Something to ponder.

Something to ponder.

Dang, and i always heard that blood pressure is the silent killer.

Because of my weight (currently 260) i am in the obese category despite being only a little bit of a gut.

My plan is to reach 300lbs by a year from now, but to do it with good blood pressure and low bad cholesterol numbers.

i don't smoke or use weed. Does smoking or eating cannabis lower blood pressure?

What are guys doing to lower blood pressure and heart strain while on a 6 month Test Prop+EQ+Winstrol cycle?

Dang, and i always heard that blood pressure is the silent killer.

Because of my weight (currently 260) i am in the obese category despite being only a little bit of a gut.

My plan is to reach 300lbs by a year from now, but to do it with good blood pressure and low bad cholesterol numbers.

i don't smoke or use weed. Does smoking or eating cannabis lower blood pressure?

What are guys doing to lower blood pressure and heart strain while on a 6 month Test Prop+EQ+Winstrol cycle?

BMI is more or less meaningless when we are dealing with muscle mass. Obesity defined is pretty straightforward and entails body fat. - "Overweight and obesity are defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that presents a risk to health. A crude population measure of obesity is the body mass index (BMI), a person's weight (in kilograms) divided by the square of his or her height (in metres)." Taking the quote in context, you have to look at BMI.
https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/bmi-drawbacks-and-other-measurements#1
Pot, eh? I have no idea. I suppose I really should have though.

BMI is more or less meaningless when we are dealing with muscle mass. Obesity defined is pretty straightforward and entails body fat. - "Overweight and obesity are defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that presents a risk to health. A crude population measure of obesity is the body mass index (BMI), a person's weight (in kilograms) divided by the square of his or her height (in metres)." Taking the quote in context, you have to look at BMI.
https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/bmi-drawbacks-and-other-measurements#1
Pot, eh? I have no idea. I suppose I really should have though.
My idiot co worker said to me "anything above 25 BMI is overweight and unhealthy!!" I said Im about 25 BMI currently and he said I need to lose weight, LOL. Fucking ass clown just regurgitating what his feminist doctor probably told him or what he read off google. I said so every mr olympia winner is overweight? Dont remember what he said but topic changed pretty quickly there. I have blocked his number since he is annoying and we dont work together anymore, good riddance.

My idiot co worker said to me "anything above 25 BMI is overweight and unhealthy!!" I said Im about 25 BMI currently and he said I need to lose weight, LOL. Fucking ass clown just regurgitating what his feminist doctor probably told him or what he read off google. I said so every mr olympia winner is overweight? Dont remember what he said but topic changed pretty quickly there. I have blocked his number since he is annoying and we dont work together anymore, good riddance.

What does feminism have to do with it?

What does feminism have to do with it?
Lmao what does that have to do with what I said? Are you serious? Its a well known fact most self proclaimed 'feminists' despise men and the 'patriarchy' that 'oppresses' them so much. Ever heard of big red (feminist)?

BIGRED.png

PS I love women (although I shouldnt have to explain that). Hate modern feminists and what they stand for, hint its NOT for womens rights because they are even with men in todays age and rightfully so.

Lmao what does that have to do with what I said? Are you serious? Its a well known fact most self proclaimed 'feminists' despise men and the 'patriarchy' that 'oppresses' them so much. Ever heard of big red (feminist)?

View attachment 5147

PS I love women (although I shouldnt have to explain that). Hate modern feminists and what they stand for, hint its NOT for womens rights because they are even with men in todays age and rightfully so.

"Fucking ass clown just regurgitating what his feminist doctor "
Wrong forum! Save it. Respect the forum this is in which is for Healthcare and not your political views.