Have you Noticed - A lot of people I know that do PED's have anxiety disorder?

Common in folks with ADHD. I get energized from weed, and i drink coffee and calm down. I have adhd, and take no meds for it, just manage it with a few herbal supps.
You're lucky. My life before my ADD was diagnosed was a mess. Couldn't focus on anything for very long, which contributed to a lot of anxiety. The meds have helped immensely. I have found a moderate dose of test has also helped w my anxiety.

I use low-dose thc and high dose cbd oil for pain/inflammation, or a little butter. If it's not improving my life I don't need it.

If my dose it sufficient I don't have anxiety. When things are off that is when I run into issues.

As for breathing techniques, I have used the breathing square (i think it's called). Breathe in for 3-4 seconds, hold for 3-4 seconds, exhale over 3-4 seconds, hold 3-4 seconds, then repeat. It's very effective.

Meditation works wonders, but consistency is key. I haven't done it in a while, but I was told to use a piece of a McDonald's size straw. It takes some practice, but it really helps control your breathing and heart rate, which helps center and calm your mind.

Last edited:
Had some time today and did a bit of reading
Seems like AAS does have effects on brain reward functions, at least in rats. Also shown to be long lasting even after cessation of AAS use.

what stuck out to me most was AAS down regulating dopamine effects but up regulating the reinforcement mechanisms of dopamine

Makes me even more glad I stopped using AAS

Thanks for sharing the wisdom and knowledge. I am new to the PED's and am learning the sense of Low dose, little use off AI and do have a pre-existing sense of anxiety after a nearly fatal crash that left me with some physical challenges.

Bodybuilding is a new endevour. I began lifting as a teen for sports. I just took naturally to heavy lifting. Wanting to continue lifting and have the challenges I have this was suggested as an alternative. It actually is far more challenging than I had imagined. the diet and hormone balancing, the timing and getting enough rest. Man you need to get really in tune with your self!
No problem bro. It really is a science experiment. My knowledge comes strictly through experience. Ive been doing this a long time and have noticed a few things over the years!

Interesting you notice Anxiety with Enan but, not Prop! Whats your Test dose and AI dose if you dont mind me asking?

Yeah I notice increased anxiety on certain stuff. Tren is pure poison for my emotions so I stay away...but the depraved part of me misses it.

I notice the anxiety with EQ especially when I combine it with caffeine.

Only time I have been anxious on weed/THC is when combined with lots of caffeine also. I take edibles often to chill out (I am on them now).

Tren at any dose and masteron at anything over about 300mg/w gives me a short temper...well, a better description would be - it drops my capacity for putting up with people's BS pretty low. Sometimes not the worst thing but something I have to remind myself of and just take a few mins to breathe and make sure I am reacting appropriately. Sometimes people need to be told to go fuck themselves though, haha.

Nandrolone just makes me an emotional mess. I am up and down. Paranoid and jealous. The strength increase is great and my joints feel like I am 20 again but I feel like a fuckin chick about to get her period so never again, even with Caber I feel like a lunatic.

Higher dose Test doesn't do anything but make me lethargic and give me all the side effects. I don't ever go above 400mg/w anymore, no point for me, the results are worse.

I am definitely in the less is more camp now and when I come off I always do a two week reset with proviron and var, a month or two at 150-200mg/w test (sometimes test and mast at about 100mg ea), and then slowly taper off to let my body slowly return to normal. it sometimes feels like you are just dragging out PCT longer but I have not had a disastrous PCT since going this route. No ED. No big Estrogen rebound or fat gain. Just a slow return to normal and then back at it when I am ready. I agree that going from heavy doses to nothing at all is a lot for your brain and body to deal with.

I have always suffered from anxiety. Tren and Deca didn't help, but being so overly conscientious about their side effects allowed me to cope with my moods and keep me centered.

PEDs in general has made me feel better. I look better, I feel better. When I am feeling serious tension, the gym is a great way to de-stress, de-load, and flat out burn off aggression.

I think as one becomes more experienced, one would learn which compounds they can cope with best. I think most of us old guys stick to simple protocols which maximize our cycles and minimize side effects. Goals change over time to being more about overall health.

I have this issue right now, did you ever manage to get it under control and get good sleep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s gotten better over time but I’ve been off for a while now. It hasn’t ever fully gone back to normal. It’s definitely aggravated by anything traumatic. Using Tren now even in small amounts produces major nocturnal anxiety very quick.

Im not sure what happens but I do think once you push it too far with Tren, the insomnia and anxiety become a permanent problem. I kept blasting Tren while using other drugs to fight the insomnia and anxiety like zopiclone and Ativan. It masked the side effects a bit but at one point you kinda push past the point if return and develop something permanent. Obviously coming off Tren improves it dramatically but not completely.