Has anybody experienced benefits from Glucosamine/Chondroitin?

Make sure you research the topical and not the oral or ophthalmic. You have to research diclofenac. The oral is probably the most dangerous NSAID out there and should have been yanked from the market when they pulled Vioxx. Brutal for CV events.

I’m using the topical diclofenac and use oral NSAIDS with caution... again, I can’t be too cautious with my age.

I’ll also try Rub A535... thanks @Sorbate

Last edited:
I got my mother to use it as well and she became a believer. It certainly has improved her quality of life. But consistency gets to her as well, until the pain comes back around.

As for dosing, most products have the 3 main ingredients in a 1:1:0.8 ratio. Ex: 500mg/500mg/400mg per dose.

I completely agree with the preventive care product argument.

I also agree that most supplements out there are bupkis. Especially considering their claims. I have come to the conclusion that most people waste time and resources on snake oil. I took my learning to the molecular level to find the truths and answers. There is a certain way our body works and there are certain products we produce (as simple as I can put it), you can patch a tire, and you can do so for a certain amount of times, but you cannot reprocess the tire and mold it to what it was initially nor can you expect this process to occur naturally.

I’m an advocator of enchancement by the way, from musculoskeletal to neuronal network enchancement. Always up for new learning and experimentation, given the proper research has been done and repeated many times and same results achieved.

Also, let’s not forget the byproducts created by most of the substances that we use. I have personally experienced side effects and beneficial effects of chemicals/substances (wherever you wanna call it since everything is considered a chemical), that members of my family and friends have not experienced.

For example: baclofen has really helped me sleep well whereas others I know who used it cannot sleep on it. Adderall turns me into a zombie and I lose passion towards learning whereas people find motivation to do their work/research or just get out and go about their day. The same can happen with supplements. Pharmaceuticals are just designed to target specific receptors and give you the therapeutical effect. That’s why there are patents and hundreds of millions of dollars of research going towards it.

I think everyone should do their due diligence before taking anything that could alter their body and mind, even if it only had temporary effects. A couple of minutes is all you need under the wrong conditions to do the wrong things to the wrong people and end up in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong women LOL Too many wrongs.

Please accept my apologies.
My sleepless night rants.
The show “zoo” on Netflix is awesome.
Good night

I’m using the topical diclofenac and use oral NSAIDS with caution... again, I can’t be too cautious with my age.

I’ll also try Rub A535... thanks @Sorbate
Not the normal RubA535, the Arcania Natural version. You can slather yourself in it. At most after a month of use you may experience higher heart rates.

Normally I would rub some on, wait 30 min rub it on again and you’ll be good for 2-3 hours of you are having extreme pain, if it is moderate to light pain, it will reduce inflammation enough you may not need it again.

Seriously for me the stuff is wicked. Better than voltaren, for me it would be equivalent to 200 mg of Advil plus voltarin.
I rubbed it in at first every 2 hours to kill the pain. Even after 2 months of doing this, my skin still didn’t get an adverse reaction. Plus it has no weird voltarin smell and no one else can smell it.

You will see. It’s weird, one minute you have excruciating nerve pain, about 30 min later it slowly fades away, and you are like, shit, the pain went away. That’s when I rub more on, lol. Then I’m good for 2-4 hours.

Yes I have

Need to take 1500mg per day (most people take too little)

Need to take consistently

Takes a minimum of 4 months to see benefit

I have been on it for more than 20 years. If I run out and don’t buy any… Within 48 knees start to get stiff and crack in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cracking can also be a manganese deficiency. I had the exact same issue, more like clicking of the joints that all out cracking but anyways helped me loads.

I did hear years back that chondriotin is a larger molecule than glucosamine and that it doesnt seem to absorb well into the cell matrix.

Again just something I heard years back in schoole and never truly looked it up.