Hall vs thor

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Ive been seeing alot if drama on the wsm from 2017.these 2 are in a feud. Apparently they are gonna fight in boxing. Could be interesting. My heart says eddie, but my brain says thor with that 2 foot reach advantage..lol. I was always a big fan if thor, untill lately ive noticed hes probably the biggest baby around. Pun intended

Did you see his video saying he might retire now cause everyone is picking on him? Lol.
He kept claiming Eddie didnt deserve to win 2017 but now videos were posted disproving his shit so now hes mad. Just a sore loser.
Thor is a specimen for sure, but i would love to see Eddie knock him the fuck out. I thought about it when i met him but then thought about our shit health care so opted out. Lol.
But seriously, some people cant handle fame and being at the top. Goes right to their head. He is the complete opposite of Brian Shaw.

Thor is a specimen for sure, but i would love to see Eddie knock him the fuck out. I thought about it when i met him but then thought about our shit health care so opted out. Lol.

That's hilarious to me, I am in shit shape right now, smallest and weakest I've been since fucking puberty probably. However something in my speech production center has has glitched and my mouth believes I am a 260lb spry young ninja. (that's been a problem for a while actually) I've gotten a bit heated in a few situations that could have gone bad but before it did something clicked "not the time for either one of us to need to go to the ER" probably very fortunate for me and maybe even the other guys if I happened to get lucky lol

Eddie actually boxed a bit in the past didn't he?

That's hilarious to me, I am in shit shape right now, smallest and weakest I've been since fucking puberty probably. However something in my speech production center has has glitched and my mouth believes I am a 260lb spry young ninja. (that's been a problem for a while actually) I've gotten a bit heated in a few situations that could have gone bad but before it did something clicked "not the time for either one of us to need to go to the ER" probably very fortunate for me and maybe even the other guys if I happened to get lucky lol

Eddie actually boxed a bit in the past didn't he?
I know he lost a charity fight years ago. He was way smaller. Eddie is actually pretty lean right now for eddie