Halfway houses across Canada refused to take this high-risk offender — except 1

yep I read that this morning. He is one classification below dangerous offender. Why they dont upgrade him and keep him in jail for the rest of his life is beyond me.

I have a lot of problems with how my tax dollars are spent, but this would not be 1 of those. Lock him up. I am sure the 30mil other Canadians wouldn't mind either

Had to stop reading his record like two paragraphs in. Absolutely disgusting.

Maybe the young girls father will find him and kill him, one can only hope.

Unfortunately our system assumes once someone has served their debt to society they are rehabilitated.

This guy will offend again.

He must not of gotten much media attention for whatever reason and slipped under the radar. He also seems fairly intelligent from publishing books on how to play the system. That plays a big part as well.
There are guys far worse than Paul Bernardo that are living in the federal system with far more privileges than he has. Some are probably even paroled.

The difference is Bernardo and Holmolka were a young pretty couple that killed a pretty girl. Perfect material for the news or a true crime show

I know a lot may disagree with me but death penalty would be useful I’ll provide the ammunition. Why are every day people burdened with keeping a guy like this alive?

When he re offends and he most likely will. The very people busting their ass to pay taxes will be the ones affected. Hell taxes that that 13 year old girls family paid fed this man defended this man and kept him alive just to have him break parole and reoffend

1559092579844.png

THe above is the list of convictions against this guy. IF you didn't read the full article, at least one murder was a 13 year old girl. I couldn't stomach the whole article so I am not sure what the other murder charge was. All the sexual assults were underage girls. Including hog tieing a 13 year old girl for 3 days while drugging her.

I'm not sure if I am pro death penalty, but in this class I would flip the switch on the chair without batting a eye or loosing a second of sleep.

I only read about half the article, but its shocking how this guy got paroled. It's also shocking how weak his sentences have been for his rimes.

For the drugging, sexual assult (rape) and ultimate death of a 13 year old girl, he served 12 years. What a discusting display of cime and punishment.

Another question to be asked is how do our judges sleep at night?

We need serious reform in our judicial system and judges themselves need to be held accountable.

View attachment 2125

THe above is the list of convictions against this guy. IF you didn't read the full article, at least one murder was a 13 year old girl. I couldn't stomach the whole article so I am not sure what the other murder charge was. All the sexual assults were underage girls. Including hog tieing a 13 year old girl for 3 days while drugging her.

I'm not sure if I am pro death penalty, but in this class I would flip the switch on the chair without batting a eye or loosing a second of sleep.

I only read about half the article, but its shocking how this guy got paroled. It's also shocking how weak his sentences have been for his rimes.

For the drugging, sexual assult (rape) and ultimate death of a 13 year old girl, he served 12 years. What a discusting display of cime and punishment.

Another question to be asked is how do our judges sleep at night?

We need serious reform in our judicial system and judges themselves need to be held accountable

General Population "

I corned a fellow in the 90's in a neighboring back yard after some commotion down the street from me. He was arrested on a Canada wide warrant. I eventually testified. He was given 25 years for the sexual assault and brutal murder of elderly women (80+) including my aunt in New Brunswick. The commotion was his sexual assault and throwing an elderly neighbor out a second story window killing her.

I was on my front porch drinking coffee. I heard the ruckus and lit out down the street while my then wife called the Niagara Regional Police.

He was released here in my new community from Kent Max Facility in Mission BC about 10 years ago. I was notified by the RCMP.

Paul Bernardo had just around that time murdered a co-workers daughter and our community was living in terror quite frankly.

I personally do not believe that as a citizen (who is now a senior and disabled) it is safe for me on the streets.

I dont live in fear but just know I felt safer in other countries and more respected, trusted and protected by my community in Thailand and Mexico.

Being among the most heavily taxed, heavily governed and heavily mandated citizens on earth. Also, we are among the most under served by government. I want to know...where the fuck are my tax dollars going?

I would easily have laid my life down for my country at one time.

I would for family, a bro or a truly vulnerable person.

But not for my government.

Actually, I am more likely to join an assault on the capital. Particularly 24 Sussex.

imo only 2 courses of treatment for this type of offender and the first would cost the taxpayers too much money

You guys are looking at it the wrong way. People like this should not be executed. They should be sent to a biotech development island where we push the boundaries of science and engineering to bring new medical products and therapies to the world. Why kill him when he can be in excruciating pain for the remainder of his days AND be a useful test subject?

I’ve discussed this idea with the professor that taught me pharmaceutical chemistry and she said why go through the trouble of building a facility when you can just visit prisons and conduct your experiments on such offenders there? We were talking about serial killers and rapists, the ones on death row or that should be on it.

Guys like this should not get out. What purpose does he have? How will society benefit from fucks like this?

I was disgusted when I read the article. I got very emotional. Motherfucking cocksucker.

In the course of my 30 plus years in Healthcare, I had to interact, house, or assess for treatment a of number of convicted pedophiles and child trafficker's.

I will never get the dirt off.

It took all my inner courage not to act against them.

You guys are looking at it the wrong way. People like this should not be executed. They should be sent to a biotech development island where we push the boundaries of science and engineering to bring new medical products and therapies to the world. Why kill him when he can be in excruciating pain for the remainder of his days AND be a useful test subject?

I’ve discussed this idea with the professor that taught me pharmaceutical chemistry and she said why go through the trouble of building a facility when you can just visit prisons and conduct your experiments on such offenders there? We were talking about serial killers and rapists, the ones on death row or that should be on it.

Guys like this should not get out. What purpose does he have? How will society benefit from fucks like this?

I was disgusted when I read the article. I got very emotional. Motherfucking cocksucker.
This is the best answer I have heard to date.

In the course of my 30 plus years in Healthcare, I had to interact, house, or assess for treatment a of number of convicted pedophiles and child trafficker's.

I will never get the dirt off.

It took all my inner courage not to act against them.

This is the best answer I have heard to date.
Holy shit! That’s some courage. People in healthcare are real heroes. Social services as well. Both are very underpaid in my opinion.

I corned a fellow in the 90's in a neighboring back yard after some commotion down the street from me. He was arrested on a Canada wide warrant. I eventually testified. He was given 25 years for the sexual assault and brutal murder of elderly women (80+) including my aunt in New Brunswick. The commotion was his sexual assault and throwing an elderly neighbor out a second story window killing her.

I was on my front porch drinking coffee. I heard the ruckus and lit out down the street while my then wife called the Niagara Regional Police.

He was released here in my new community from Kent Max Facility in Mission BC about 10 years ago. I was notified by the RCMP.

Paul Bernardo had just around that time murdered a co-workers daughter and our community was living in terror quite frankly.

I personally do not believe that as a citizen (who is now a senior and disabled) it is safe for me on the streets.

I dont live in fear but just know I felt safer in other countries and more respected, trusted and protected by my community in Thailand and Mexico.

Being among the most heavily taxed, heavily governed and heavily mandated citizens on earth. Also, we are among the most under served by government. I want to know...where the fuck are my tax dollars going?

I would easily have laid my life down for my country at one time.

I would for family, a bro or a truly vulnerable person.

But not for my government.

Actually, I am more likely to join an assault on the capital. Particularly 24 Sussex.
Morning @granpa1959,

sent you a PM.