Gyno correction help

No,
No Prolactin Control.
I dont even keep Prolactin drugs on standby anymore..

As for studies,
There is no study on Prolactin control with 19nors.

There is however, a plethora of information on HOW prolactin is produced within the human body.

Prolactin only becomes an issue when Estrogen is higher than acceptable levels.

Prolactin will increase at the same rate (percentage wise) as estradiol.
Therefore, basic bio chem tells us that control of estrogen (being the precursor of Prolactin) is the only neccessary step.

I dont run tren, but NPP is a fucking staple for me lol.
I like to stay dry while running NPP as well, is that impossible as well?
Nope,
but a 19Nor is a 19nor

I cant provide a study on Tren Prolactinwithin the body, it doesnt exist.

I can however, restate my previous assertion. Read Sworders Sticky on Meso, it contains a whole whack of medical evidence and studies on Prolactin.

He also runs high Tren with zero Caber or Prami etc.

Stuffing our facing with Dopamine agonists is 100% bro science, those drugs have their place within our repertoire, as do AIs.
Neither of which I touch (I keep AI on hand in case i get over excited with my dosages on week 10 of my cycle lol)

Thanks for the clarification. I definitely respect your knowledge and I for sure will expand my knowledge and read that sticky.

I cant weed through the nonsense.... some very good points but also some very bad information... im still on the fence

Agreed,
Some serious Bro science in that thread.

My suggestion would to research how prolactin is created in the body and its precursors.

It backs up the "Myth" side of the argument.

I will say this as a disclaimer about what I PERSONALLY experience., everyone is different.
I do not Aromatise.
I do not use AI
I do not use Dopamine agonists.
Some friends of mine need to run AI on 150 mg Test
I dont run it until 500 Test, and even then, 6.25 Aromasin e3d puts my E2 low at 500 test.

I run NPP and have run Deca and have only had 1 week of Prolactin issues... (I forgot to dose my AI)

Once I got back on track with AI, prolactin went away too... even in the absence of Caber.

I might just be lucky?

I wish we could see a study on Nandrolone or Tren on Prolactin in relation to Esteogen levels.

Unfortunately, they study will probably never happened.

At the end of the day, the science is there....
But, without a VERY specific study... we may not be able to quantify peoples reactions.

I do know this, I dont even keep Caber on standby anymore, that's how comfortable I am with regulating my cycles and controlling E

Im the same. I dont run ai on trt. On 500 test i would be at 6mg aromasin twice a week, same as you.

From what I have saw, deca raises prolactin more than npp and tren. ( ester?, pin frequency??

Also what doses do you run of deca or tren? Anything in a reasonable range is easily controlled. Under 600mg imo

I have my next experiment planned..lol.. run Trt dose test with a bunch of deca. Hopefully controlling my estrogen with no AI. And see how far my prolactin climbs

Im the same. I dont run ai on trt. On 500 test i would be at 6mg aromasin twice a week, same as you.

From what I have saw, deca raises prolactin more than npp and tren. ( ester?, pin frequency??

Also what doses do you run of deca or tren? Anything in a reasonable range is easily controlled. Under 600mg imo

I have my next experiment planned..lol.. run Trt dose test with a bunch of deca. Hopefully controlling my estrogen with no AI. And see how far my prolactin climbs

I've gone up to 500 deca, only had that one issue.
nowadays I only run about 200ish NPP

mostly for joints and that nice full look Nandrolone gives me.

I would be VERY interested in your log ( please do one lol)

would be interesting as hell.

I dont run Tren due to plaque build up.
wouldn't be a problem if I was a good sleeper, but I dont need to have issues

Evista Evista Evista.

Incase anyone was curious on a follow up, evista definitely saved me. 40mg nolvadex every night for 2 weeks and nipples were getting puffier and the balls behind the nipple were getting worse. Got some ralox in the mail from genetec and after 4 days of 60mg a day, the nipple sensitivity is back to normal, and the balls behind the nipple are almost completely gone.

This definitely makes me believe what @silentlemon1011 was saying about prolactin not causing gyno to be true, cause I was pretty convinced it would be a prolactin issue. I never took prami or caber once and the evista has completely reversed it.

Thank you @G-Force & @silentlemon1011 for the help!!

Incase anyone was curious on a follow up, evista definitely saved me. 40mg nolvadex every night for 2 weeks and nipples were getting puffier and the balls behind the nipple were getting worse. Got some ralox in the mail from genetec and after 4 days of 60mg a day, the nipple sensitivity is back to normal, and the balls behind the nipple are almost completely gone.

This definitely makes me believe what @silentlemon1011 was saying about prolactin not causing gyno to be true, cause I was pretty convinced it would be a prolactin issue. I never took prami or caber once and the evista has completely reversed it.

Thank you @G-Force & @silentlemon1011 for the help!!

Good to hear that everything turned out well for you brother!

Still keep some Caber on standby!
Ralox and AI wont fix lactation if you get a prolactin flare up! (Well, it will fix it... but much slower than a dose of Caber, Prolactin can stick around for a little while AFTERA your E2 is in control, may take some extra time forthe Prolactin to dissipate... and I dont know about you... but if my nipples were lactating.. I would NOT in the patient and waiting mood lol)

Prolactin can still be an absolute bitch, hows the sexual performance?
A lot of guys have elevated prolactin and dont even know it (They are looking for the wrong side effects)

To get a little graphic.
I know I need to taper up or down on AI or 19nor, when I can ejaculate without a rock solid hard on.

To me personally, in a very bro sciencey way, that's a sign.

Just happened this week actually, Apparently I do need SLIGHT AI at 500mg Test and 300 NPP.
Just tapered back down to 200mg NPP, will see if that works.
(Also started getting minor allergic reactions, almost not even noticable, after kicking it up a little)

Keep us posted my friend, and get some bloods done to confirm your GTG

Forgot to mention, At 500mg Test I dont need AI if I run Proviron.
Without it, i need AI at low dose.
For some reason, I can go HAM on compounds.
But I evidently found my limit lol

Last edited:
So I got a lump under my left nipple
Too, no idea when it happened. Noticed it while trimming.

appearance wise can’t tell there is shit going on, but there is a lump behind it.

would nolva 40mg for 3-4 weeks do the trick?

appearance wise can’t tell there is shit going on, but there is a lump behind it.

Nolvadex should do the trick, but raloxifene is like the magic anti gyno drug. I wouldn’t even bother with anything else after experiencing the power of raloxifene first hand. Nolvadex as high as 40mg for me didn’t do anything, and was only getting worse. Raloxifene at 60mg completely reversed it, and fast. If you have nolvadex on hand you can try some for a couple days and see if it goes away, but like I said after experiencing the effectiveness of raloxifene first hand, I’m a strong believer in it.

Ralox is awesome
Ive seen guys reverse a percentage of their old Gyno with it

Nolvadex should do the trick, but raloxifene is like the magic anti gyno drug. I wouldn’t even bother with anything else after experiencing the power of raloxifene first hand. Nolvadex as high as 40mg for me didn’t do anything, and was only getting worse. Raloxifene at 60mg completely reversed it, and fast. If you have nolvadex on hand you can try some for a couple days and see if it goes away, but like I said after experiencing the effectiveness of raloxifene first hand, I’m a strong believer in it.

I’ve been on nolva for 2 days and the bump has shrunk, noticibly. I’ll keep on it for now