Gym gear?

mbmuscle

Trusted Member
I can't wear cotton t's to work out. Any chance we get black hoodies & sweats?
I know I'm a bum but I like to stay sweating at the gym :)

I can't wear cotton t's to work out. Any chance we get black hoodies & sweats?
I know I'm a bum but I like to stay sweating at the gym :)

sadly those items are to expensive to buy
I buy shirts on special and then most of them give out as rewards
so once I pay for the shipping each shirt sets me back around $20 or so
it is one the ways I promote the board

I like Blender Bottles. They're cheap and most have them at my gym (also a some supp stores/brands use blender bottles then add their decal).

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BlenderBottle-28oz-Classic-Shaker-Cup-Full-Color-Black/450963740

Could be pretty easy (I think) to put a big CB logo on there. I'd buy one for sure... I'm sure other folk would too!

I'm pretty sure that's what I use and I love them. I think I bought them at GNC on sale at the time but they're probably cheaper elsewhere. I have a couple of the 1 L. sized ones and it's good because when the protein or whatever is stuck on the sides, etc. you can get your hand right in there completely and wash it without any trouble.

OD

For what it's worth I still wear my NM doo-rag on my head all the time (the blue cut-off T-shirt sleeve thing). On cool/cold days I won't workout without it as its integral to my layering. I'd switch it out to a CB branded one. That's gotta be easy to make.

And that water bottle is a win!

post what you think a good shaker would be and do you know where I could order some?
I think water bottles > shakers.
Water bottle comes to gym with me. Shaker only gets used at home for post work out.
I know some use shakers for water bottles but that seems inconvenient.

I think water bottles > shakers.
Water bottle comes to gym with me. Shaker only gets used at home for post work out.
I know some use shakers for water bottles but that seems inconvenient.
Why? Aren't they the same thing? LOL.

I use my shakers for everything. They have to come with me for shakes anyway so why would I carry 2 bottles around.

Why? Aren't they the same thing? LOL.

I use my shakers for everything. They have to come with me for shakes anyway so why would I carry 2 bottles around.
Comes down to convenience.

The shakers I use the cap flips up and screws on. That's good so I don't aggressively shake protein shake all over my kitchen (done that before with cheap caps). I don't want to have to unscrew a cap 20x while working out.
I like flip caps for water bottles, but don't trust em for aggressive shaking.

Size maybe? Waterbottle being 500ml size is just more convenient than 710ml shakers. But then you could argue a bigger bottle = less filling so this is maybe a bs point.

And ergonomics. Shakers are designed / shaped to prevent protein from getting stuck to walls. So basically straight up and down with some minor angle. Water bottles are shaped to be ergonomic to hold / carry. Big curves, convenient to haul around with you constantly.

All these little things equal convenience to me. Maybe I'm a bottle prude lol.

post what you think a good shaker would be and do you know where I could order some?
sadly those items are to expensive to buy
I buy shirts on special and then most of them give out as rewards
so once I pay for the shipping each shirt sets me back around $20 or so
it is one the ways I promote the board

Where do I go to buy canadianbrawn gear? I’d want 2 of those T shirts

I always wear flex fit hats, to the point people are shocked when the see me with a full head of hair. I'd for sure get a couple if those were available. That glacier logo would look real good!