Greta

3ml

Trusted Member
What a wretched little thing. I can’t even watch the news anymore....The world is completely losing its mind.

Unless you live in a stick house and eat bugs for a living you have no right to bitch about the environment. All the cushiness of modern society has been afforded to you because of fossil fuels.

Even if you live in a stick house and eat bugs, guess what you are still making an environmental impact.

There is no easy answer to get rid of fossil fuels and keep the billions of people on earth alive

Climate change is the biggest scam to mankind, 52 thousand years ago the average temperature of the earth is 2 degrees hotter than it is now. The earth goes through it’s natural cycles and there is nothing people can do to stop it. People who talk about carbon dioxide levels being high are absolute retards. Carbon dioxide is a very abundant gas, we exhale it with every breathe we take and the trees bring it in. Carbon dioxide is plant food. We have the densest and biggest forests in history of the earth now and could not maintain that without our carbon dioxide levels.

Putting an autistic 16 year old girl at the head of your climate change movement is a cowardly act. Now nobody can question the autistic 16 year old girl or else your a douchebag, so the whole global warming thing must be true now because some autistic brainwashed 16 year old told me so. She hands down had a completely normal childhood that wasn’t affected in the slightest by global warming. The public school systems brainwash every child that goes through their communist schools, by teaching them about climate change like it’s a fact. It’s the biggest scam in all of mankind. A fear tactic for the left to use to gain political power. The sad thing is now the conservatives are even partially getting on board because of the culture shift behind global warming, they’re afraid being anti global warming will lose them the election seeing as how trendy climate change now is.

Anyone else notice how 10 years ago it was global warming, the ice caps were supposed to melt and all of los angelos would be under water right now? Now since that didn’t happen now they call it “climate change” like the government can somehow change the earths climate with our taxes?

They gonna stop volcanic eruptions and solar flares too?

Climate change is the biggest scam to mankind, 52 thousand years ago the average temperature of the earth is 2 degrees hotter than it is now. The earth goes through it’s natural cycles and there is nothing people can do to stop it. People who talk about carbon dioxide levels being high are absolute retards. Carbon dioxide is a very abundant gas, we exhale it with every breathe we take and the trees bring it in. Carbon dioxide is plant food. We have the densest and biggest forests in history of the earth now and could not maintain that without our carbon dioxide levels.

Putting an autistic 16 year old girl at the head of your climate change movement is a cowardly act. Now nobody can question the autistic 16 year old girl or else your a douchebag, so the whole global warming thing must be true now because some autistic brainwashed 16 year old told me so. She hands down had a completely normal childhood that wasn’t affected in the slightest by global warming. The public school systems brainwash every child that goes through their communist schools, by teaching them about climate change like it’s a fact. It’s the biggest scam in all of mankind. A fear tactic for the left to use to gain political power. The sad thing is now the conservatives are even partially getting on board because of the culture shift behind global warming, they’re afraid being anti global warming will lose them the election seeing as how trendy climate change now is.

Anyone else notice how 10 years ago it was global warming, the ice caps were supposed to melt and all of los angelos would be under water right now? Now since that didn’t happen now they call it “climate change” like the government can somehow change the earths climate with our taxes?

They gonna stop volcanic eruptions and solar flares too?

Well sir,
I agree with everything you say. I’m sick of this commie bullshit infiltrating the schools. My gf and I won’t likely have kids. If by some off chance that we do ill be looking into private schools or home schooling

You hit the nail on the head on every point sir

It’s pretty sad how they will use her for their agenda.
I agree we need to make changes, but demonizing everything that has allowed the human race to get to this point is crazy.
My cousin told her dad that his generation dropped the ball and left them with a destroyed planet. She’s 30. I reminded her that if it wasn’t for the baby boomers dropping the ball, there would be more starvation, disease and so on.

What a sad place this world is becoming
They don’t teach people free thought. It’s just follow our commie agenda or you will be called a racist, bully a denier or whatever new slogan they come up with
Yep, everyone must be accepted unless your view is different from theirs. Even the teenagers that work for he know that they are being manipulated, controlled and they find it disturbing.
This is what I’ve been told by them. And not just one student but all agree.
They are told they are unique but then get scolded if they don’t follow the schools opinion.
They are told to go outside and play, but then are restricted by helicopter parents.
They are told they are lazy, but are not instructed on what their job duties are at home.
They are becoming depressed, and abuse drugs out of boredom.
All of them wish they grew up when I did.

So many have been destroyed my medication as children. The schools promote it becayse then they get extra funding for special needs children. My grandson is hyper, a tiny bit autistic, spins, used to flap his hands till I told him he looked handicapped and he found another way to focus. Anyhow they wanted us to put him on drugs to focus. So we take him to the doctor, he looks at him, talks to him and says, what is it that they want me to do? He doesn’t need drugs.
So I explained to his teacher that she should treat him like her own child. If he isn’t listening, correct it. Then I told my grandson we gave his teacher permission to spank him if he didn’t listen. Hey guess what happened. Yeah he pats attention and has calmed down.
My biggest peave is he needs practice writing, so instead they let him use a tablet, like wtf, teach the kids.

Sry for the rant.

Last edited:
I was in Montreal yesterday, as I took off work.
The girl is moving the world like no other, and she meet Justin trudeau.
She is lucky to have s pic with him.;)

Reactions: 3ml
Yep, everyone must be accepted unless your view is different from theirs. Even the teenagers that work for he know that they are being manipulated, controlled and they find it disturbing.
This is what I’ve been told by them. And not just one student but all agree.
They are told they are unique but then get scolded if they don’t follow the schools opinion.
They are told to go outside and play, but then are restricted by helicopter parents.
They are told they are lazy, but are not instructed on what their job duties are at home.
They are becoming depressed, and abuse drugs out of boredom.
All of them wish they grew up when I did.

So many have been destroyed my medication as children. The schools promote it becayse then they get extra funding for special needs children. My grandson is hyper, a tiny bit autistic, spins, used to flap his hands till I told him he looked handicapped and he found another way to focus. Anyhow they wanted us to put him on drugs to focus. So we take him to the doctor, he looks at him, talks to him and says, what is it that they want me to do? He doesn’t need drugs.
So I explained to his teacher that she should treat him like her own child. If he isn’t listening, correct it. Then I told my grandson we gave his teacher permission to spank him if he didn’t listen. Hey guess what happened. Yeah he pats attention and has calmed down.
My biggest peave is he needs practice writing, so instead they let him use a tablet, like wtf, teach the kids.

Sry for the rant.

Love the Rant!

It’s seems logic and the truth today don’t matter anymore. People’s feelings and made up bullshit like 600 genders or whatever they are up to take precedence.

Our fossil fuels is an achievement not an addiction. Fossil fuels have saved untold millions of lives since its discovery and continues to do so. Don't believe me? Just look at energy poverty countries..

And ya those straw cardboard straws is going to get shoved up some greenies ass sideways one of these days.

The ones who complain about climate change are the first ones to complain when they have no heat, no power...etc. turn off your gas and electricity and walk to work if you think one person, even if you think our country can make a difference.

Meanwhile.. i will turn up the boost and crush that little cunts dreams

I like her. She is a sixteen-year-old teen with a passion. She can speak in a contemporaneous and extemporaneous manner (that was a mouthful but I got a word of the day in) in a very knowledgeable way. She has a keen understanding of science and has managed to address some of the largest organizations in the world, including the US Congress, where she delivered a very succinct message and left. Pretty cool in comparison to some of the adults who appear before Congress. All this while living with Asperger's (I am having a hard time getting used to the DSM 5 description of ASD because I think it pathologizes a few too many people and has many on the lower end of the spectrum misdiagnosed, but I digress) which may make it easier for her to focus or maybe not. Perhaps Dr. Temple Grandin could answer that one.

I know some people don't believe in climate change, and they are entitled to their opinion. I gave up on the debate years ago when I started to read the Club of Rome reports. And that goes back to the early seventies. Warnings of climate change and lack of sustainability of the planet have been around for sixty years. Believe them or don't. It is a free society and one that has limited free speech. What I don't understand and never will, is why the need for personal attacks on a person in the written word or a physical manner. It's playground stuff.

As my friend @faller stated, fossil fuels have been a gift to the world and have fueled (pun intended) the most rapid development this world has ever seen. All we have to do is look at the developing world and see the hardships many endure daily. Heck man, I couldn't fathom having to venture out daily to gather sticks for a fire to cook my food in unsanitary water. I appreciate the world we live in but also see us at a turning point much like as when Henry Ford rolled his first Model T down an assembly line. We do have an opportunity to continue rapid growth if we work on it in a manner that focusses on sustainability as well as economic growth with myriad new green technologies in, agriculture, animal husbandry, energy and marine conservation. I think the FABLE report would be a good start in moving in this direction. It won't be easy, but it is doable.

Are we getting off fossil fuels? Maybe never. But with advanced use of hydroelectricity and the fruition of small modular nuclear reactor technology, along with enhanced reliability of wind and solar, we have an excellent chance of pushing forward without destroying our planet and allowing more nations to become developed. As more nations join the developed world, we will see benefits for the global value chain from countries that are currently unable to contribute. It will all begin with fuel and infrastructure.

Time for lunch.

@Sorbate I agree 100 % with you in regards to medicating our kids, but that is best left for a PM. Way off-topic.