Great Documentaries with Dorian Yates

ironwill

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Google LondonReal and Dorian Yates. Dorian has 4 or 5 documentaries on there. Best by far documentaries I have seen in a long while on this sport. Dorian has a real cool outlook on his past, his present and his future.
One of my all time Favourites as far as Bodybuilders go.
I had to register to see them. Flex Wheeler is on there and a whack of other good videos.
I don't know the exact address, but if you google those words you will find them. You won't be disappointed. The wife and I watched 3 of them last Sunday and can't wait to watch the rest this weekend!

Joe Rogan was also very good. What I like about Dorian is he did it all on his own with no guru's or nutritionists etc and changed the BB scene in a big way during the 90's.

Joe Rogan was also very good. What I like about Dorian is he did it all on his own with no guru's or nutritionists etc and changed the BB scene in a big way during the 90's.
And with apparently very modest tren and test dosages.Amazing how hard he looked at times.

Google LondonReal and Dorian Yates. Dorian has 4 or 5 documentaries on there. Best by far documentaries I have seen in a long while on this sport. Dorian has a real cool outlook on his past, his present and his future.
One of my all time Favourites as far as Bodybuilders go.
I had to register to see them. Flex Wheeler is on there and a whack of other good videos.
I don't know the exact address, but if you google those words you will find them. You won't be disappointed. The wife and I watched 3 of them last Sunday and can't wait to watch the rest this weekend!
I have seen the Dorian Yates and Flex Wheeler interviews, they were both really good. Both guys were just incredible. I love the hard core bb's interviews it gets me pretty pumped up to go workout.