Good Luck Canada

Besides the fact that the Libs and Quebec wish us to continue to pay billions in transfer payments each year.We simply cannot afford it and we will not go broke paying this..

Besides the fact that the Libs and Quebec wish us to continue to pay billions in transfer payments each year.We simply cannot afford it and we will not go broke paying this..
Truthfully Alberta has the lowest taxation rate in Canada. Majority still make more per capta as a personal income.
The economy out there when its shit is like here normally.
You won't go broke, but you need better representation in government, as do us all because more people individually voted for Scheer than Trudeau.
But I was just explaining before how that the government should listen, because there is a different attitude out west. I don't miss the weather and 2 lb mosquitos, but I do miss the attitude, lol

Truthfully Alberta has the lowest taxation rate in Canada. Majority still make more per capta as a personal income.
The economy out there when its shit is like here normally.
You won't go broke, but you need better representation in government, as do us all because more people individually voted for Scheer than Trudeau.
But I was just explaining before how that the government should listen, because there is a different attitude out west. I don't miss the weather and 2 lb mosquitos, but I do miss the attitude, lol
Our debt is growing very rapidly.For what?To fund the extravagant social programs in Quebec?

Reactions: 3ml
Our debt is growing very rapidly.For what?To fund the extravagant social programs in Quebec?
Your debt grew because you needed infrastructure. Your population doubled in 15 years, Then the bottom fell out of the price of oil in Canada.
Circumstances beyond the governments control. Not saying NDP was any good, the blew a shit load on fairy tail dreams.
What you need is a pipeline to get your oil out to somewhere that you can get world oil prices, not what the US is willing to pay, then extend the pipeline out here and supply the country, so at least the transfer payment money comes back thru the purchase of oil. I bet it would be easier to lobby the federal government to get their act together than leave. Maybe a donation to Trudeau’s Fund? That works for everyone else, lol.
I do believe that Quebec gets way too much. Maybe once voter reform happens, they will have less seats and less control. We need a federal government to not run this on their platform, become a majority and then ram it thru, lol. Conservatives should, it would hugly be to their advantage.
I don’t blame you guys for thinking of leaving, even though I think it’s a pretty silly adventure. If I was still living there I’d be pissed, I still am a bit. Electoral reform needs to happen, there is a lot more population out west now.
Btw, most of the people in Ontario didn’t want Trudeau either. Only a couple of high seat areas, but anywhere rural no way he was wanted.

Your debt grew because you needed infrastructure. Your population doubled in 15 years, Then the bottom fell out of the price of oil in Canada.
Circumstances beyond the governments control. Not saying NDP was any good, the blew a shit load on fairy tail dreams.
What you need is a pipeline to get your oil out to somewhere that you can get world oil prices, not what the US is willing to pay, then extend the pipeline out here and supply the country, so at least the transfer payment money comes back thru the purchase of oil. I bet it would be easier to lobby the federal government to get their act together than leave. Maybe a donation to Trudeau’s Fund? That works for everyone else, lol.
I do believe that Quebec gets way too much. Maybe once voter reform happens, they will have less seats and less control. We need a federal government to not run this on their platform, become a majority and then ram it thru, lol. Conservatives should, it would hugly be to their advantage.
I don’t blame you guys for thinking of leaving, even though I think it’s a pretty silly adventure. If I was still living there I’d be pissed, I still am a bit. Electoral reform needs to happen, there is a lot more population out west now.
Btw, most of the people in Ontario didn’t want Trudeau either. Only a couple of high seat areas, but anywhere rural no way he was wanted.
Yes we need a pipeline.Why build a pipeline when Trudeau can import oil from the Saudis and Maduro?:)And possibly be receiving money in an offshore account to continue doing so.Remember how the narrative went straight to getting pipeline oil to the Irving refineries?Anything wrong with Sarnia?Vote reform?Sure.Being a territory would get us access to a coastline.Not happening in B.C.People are so fed up here with these clowns.

[QUOTE="Sorbate, post: 63008, member: 33
Btw, most of the people in Ontario didn’t want Trudeau either. Only a couple of high seat areas, but anywhere rural no way he was wanted.[/QUOTE]

The GTA with a GDP at or higher than all Provinces. A couple of high seat areas? C'mon Sorby.

Yes we need a pipeline.Why build a pipeline when Trudeau can import oil from the Saudis and Maduro?:)And possibly be receiving money in an offshore account to continue doing so.Remember how the narrative went straight to getting pipeline oil to the Irving refineries?Anything wrong with Sarnia?Vote reform?Sure.Being a territory would get us access to a coastline.Not happening in B.C.People are so fed up here with these clowns.
Its not gonna be all rainbows and sunshine when the pipline is built,either.Irving doesn't give a shit about canada, hes still gonna buy oil from the Saudis if its cheaper. That pipeline will sit empty for years untill irving gets the price he wants for alberta oil.

Irving will probably need some government grants too, to upgrade his refineries for the dirty oil, mark my work.. hes not stupid. He will get it

Its not gonna be all rainbows and sunshine when the pipline is built,either.Irving doesn't give a shit about canada, hes still gonna buy oil from the Saudis if its cheaper. That pipeline will sit empty for years untill irving gets the price he wants for alberta oil.

Irving will probably need some government grants too, to upgrade his refineries for the dirty oil, mark my work.. hes not stupid. He will get it
The Irving's have been based out of the Bahamas since 1970?Why involve people that pay no real taxes here?We are an energy powerhouse.With some nuclear power for our upgraders we could be quite prosperous.Some people are saying nuke power is 15-20 years away.Not so.The Chinese built a modular reactor based on an old German pebble reactor model in 18 MONTHS!Time for some new thinking about how Canada is arranged because all that is happening is more debt each and every year.

[QUOTE="Sorbate, post: 63008, member: 33

The GTA with a GDP at or higher than all Provinces. A couple of high seat areas? C'mon Sorby.[/QUOTE]
you know what I meant.