Good Luck Canada

3ml

Trusted Member
I sure hope we don’t see another liberal government. This country CANNOT afford another four years of Trudeau. I don’t like the soft stance of today’s conservatives. I’m more in line with PPC and they got my vote. But god speed Canada, cons need to win....please don’t let us endure another 4 years of destruction.

I sure hope we don’t see another liberal government. This country CANNOT afford another four years of Trudeau. I don’t like the soft stance of today’s conservatives. I’m more in line with PPC and they got my vote. But god speed Canada, cons need to win....please don’t let us endure another 4 years of destruction.

Unfortunatly the average Canadian is too brainwashed and fed too many lies by our media.. which was BOUGHT by the liberal to make an informed decision.

This has been the most corrupt and wasteful government in Canadian history.

The fact that they are polling well, just goes to show how far we've fallen.

Another Lib government would be healthy... perhaps destroy Canada enough to inoculate us against future liberal governments.

It would be interesting to see how many votes the PPC gets. I would like to vote for them myself. My concern is that voting for them right now would split the conservative vote and make it easier for the Libs to win again.

It would be interesting to see how many votes the PPC gets. I would like to vote for them myself. My concern is that voting for them right now would split the conservative vote and make it easier for the Libs to win again.

My vote in Alberta doesn’t matter obviously cons will win here so I give my support to PPC
My thinking is they need to keep going and working and eventually get some seats, maybe some day they can have a say

My vote in Alberta doesn’t matter obviously cons will win here so I give my support to PPC
My thinking is they need to keep going and working and eventually get some seats, maybe some day they can have a say
Good point. I’m in Alberta also.

Reactions: 3ml
If the liberals get in I see a strong possibility of Alberta leaving confederation.Being a territory of the U.S would have many advantages.

Sneaking suspicion that the real blockade to the pipeline is actually the USA.

Do you mean the Trans Mountain or the Keystone XL? The Keystone is stalled until next year despite a Ninth Court of Appeal win for TC Energy to go ahead. TC Energy plans on starting up in the spring.

Do you mean the Trans Mountain or the Keystone XL? The Keystone is stalled until next year despite a Ninth Court of Appeal win for TC Energy to go ahead. TC Energy plans on starting up in the spring.

I was referring to Transmountain, where a load of the dissent is stemming from in Alberta

How would the Yanks interfere in Trans Mountain? It has enough problems without them getting involved in an International hassle.

I've done a lot of looking online on this topic. There are many reasons why they would not want us competing against them as well as having us limited by selling our product to them cheap so they can profit. A lot of money supporting environmental groups blocking the pipeline comes from the United States. This is simply a matter of following the money.
Further to that, if you recall not so long ago the high tensions on Free Trade Agreement renegotiations were all around the same time of a pipeline purchase. The United states is butting heads on many aspects with China and China was our go-to for the export of bitumen. Dont forget that we were held responsible the detainment of Huawei CEOs daughter at the request of the USA which caused enormous tensions with China, who was a large trade partner and the major destination to said bitumen.
Also, the company that took the money for that federal pipeline purchase is headquartered in USA and they profited immensely based on "potential future earnings".
They had us at every turn imo

Last edited:
I've done a lot of looking online on this topic. There are many reasons why they would not want us competing against them as well as having us limited by selling our product to them cheap so they can profit. A lot of money supporting environmental groups blocking the pipeline comes from the United States. This is simply a matter of following the money.
Further to that, if you recall not so long ago the high tensions on Free Trade Agreement renegotiations were all around the same time as a pipeline purchase. The United states is butting heads on many aspects with China and China was our go-to for the export of bitumen. Dont forget that we were held responsible the detainment of Huawei CEOs daughter at the request of the USA which caused enormous tensions with China, who was a large trade partner and the major destination to said bitumen. They had us at every turn imo

I suppose it has some feasibility of thought, but you would have to do a lot of digging to link the environmental groups to the US Government. Is the US being sneaky? Who would believe it? Lol!
An interesting conspiracy theory, but you would have to look at the increase in Saudi shipments to China as the US rate was declining. Wouldn't they want to hassle the Saudis as well, or do they want the Saudis to get the extra money to aid them in a Proxy war with Iran in Syria?
Yep, I could go somewhere with this geopolitically.

I suppose it has some feasibility of thought, but you would have to do a lot of digging to link the environmental groups to the US Government. Is the US being sneaky? Who would believe it? Lol!
An interesting conspiracy theory, but you would have to look at the increase in Saudi shipments to China as the US rate was declining. Wouldn't they want to hassle the Saudis as well, or do they want the Saudis to get the extra money to aid them in a Proxy war with Iran in Syria?
Yep, I could go somewhere with this geopolitically.

If you're bored, look up Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, and the Tides Foundation

If you're bored, look up Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, and the Tides Foundation

I already know about them. Are you saying they are involved with the US government in blocking Canadian oil?
You still have to look at the result of where does China get its oil from and how much of that is coming from the US. Does it impact China at all if it is cut off? They have the Saudis, Angola, Russia etc. The US is only about number ten, given what stats you use. Interesting geopolitics of oil and US military hegemony trying to protect their needs, which are slowing down. Then it gets better as the Chinese now have the DF-21 Carrier Buster. Hegemony is being pushed.
Nap time.

I already know about them. Are you saying they are involved with the US government in blocking Canadian oil?
You still have to look at the result of where does China get its oil from and how much of that is coming from the US. Does it impact China at all if it is cut off? They have the Saudis, Angola, Russia etc. The US is only about number ten, given what stats you use. Interesting geopolitics of oil and US military hegemony trying to protect their needs, which are slowing down. Then it gets better as the Chinese now have the DF-21 Carrier Buster. Hegemony is being pushed.
Nap time.

Yes I am. If you know about them, you'll know they donated millions to groups throughout Canada that opposed the oilsands. The source of all their contributions stops right at their door. Anything past that is a mystery. So who knows where all those millions come from. They aren't about to start telling us common folk the truth of things are they?

https://calgaryherald.com/news/loca...-should-become-a-household-name-across-canada

Enjoy the nap!

The Americans do not allow energy competition.
look at the Nord Steam 2 pipeline. Usa trying to sanction their allies for wanting to buy gas from russia cheaper instead of expensive usa “freedom gas” haha
So yeah, very likely they are restricting our exports by any means possible. Thats just what they do.