good article to explain the assclown's disaster to get a seat on the UN

Like India?

Not now. They have a populist Government. They were the fastest-growing economy in the world until the first quarter of 2019. Now they are back to second but some pundits, say that may be skewed, but they are definitely in a slowdown. A couple of things have affected this and one seems to be just a wee bit of a problem with their banking sector. As with any developing nation, they have to invest in infrastructure and their education system before they can invest their tax dollars progressively. It takes time to grow wealth.

They should ask him his stance on the conflict between India and his Chinese masters. See if he break his current record of a 22 sec pause/stumble.
I could not believe that 22 minute pause. I was so embarrassed for Canadians. I take most ppl less than 1 second to put a thought together and start talking. And he should have thought of how he would answer this question before he came out as he new it would be asked. I honestly believe he is mentally disabled. I bet his iq is below 40. How could anyone put a school teacher in to run the country. The guy dropped out of engineering and an MBA ... What does that tell u. Not a clue. An the CW charity conflict of interest scandal... The guy should be impeached. That is his his 3rd conflict of interest violation.

It should be noted that the "company" that was granted this 133m GOVERNMENT contract to make the ppe stuff does not own a factory in Canada to make the ppe stuff.. It should also be noted that SNC Lavalin (yup the same company as the previous scandal) got the contract to build the factory in QUEBEC to make the masks.

You can't make that up lol...

So a Quebec company (somehow it's probably connected to a trudeua family or Morua family member) is getting 133 million tax dollars to make ppe and they don't even have a factory to do so, so SNC Lavalin was granted the contract to build the factory in quebec...

I'm guessing the factory will be paid for by taxes as well, but the factory will actually be owned the company itself...

you'd think Trudeua would finally get the idea that he has to stop tossing tax monies to his friends and family